- Creating a space with a hanging bracket
- A modern concrete CHANG Architects
- The Compass Pointe House – a modern house in the mountains
- The shower curtain as a room divider
- Romantic gifts and gestures to lovers in Valentine's Day
- Fresh chair design in porcelain-look – "Przelany" of Wamhouse
- Holidays with children by the sea family-friendly destination in Croatia
- Ideas for bathroom renovation and redesign – before and after pictures
- Sliding doors for interiors – Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
- Romantic Tea Garden
Concrete Planters – highlights and functional design
Simple, planters and flower pots in time resistant concretes have a sleek appearance and a very contemporary presence. On the terraces, balconies, garden or office - Plant Concrete modern accents, without pushing to the front. The purist design features plants and flowers, elegant surroundings with an urban style. Get some suggestion!
Concrete planters - decorative elements chic and high quality
Thank you for making the simple act material concrete planter are a happy combination piece of furniture for indoors and outdoors. A double-wide offers even more options: planters can also serve as a decorative element seat in residential and commercial premises. While the pores visible to the authentic look of anxiety, low porosity surfaces are recommended because then the planters against the moss and frost resistant.
Frostproof flower pots terrace and balcony
Flowers ships a mixture of concrete and cement are durable, resistant to frost, spannungsresisrent and can be very long withstand frost. In winter, you can go and stay broken only after many years. Planting concrete, there is a wide range, such a course you can also pay him. It 'important that you have a bucket on the ground water drainage so that water can drain excess irrigation - the best you can attach holes in the bottom of the planting bucket.
Flower box and minimalist concrete planter
In concrete planters and fine structure combines purist aesthetic, decorative ornaments and justice. Cement planter usually required with anthracite gray or surface. Lately, but also bold, bright colors are used. Check out our selection of ideas that are suitable to make your own!
patio containers used for decoration and protection of view
Flower pots in concrete to make your own
Simple design uses modern accents
Plant covered with foil gold
Planters with visible pores
A project to make your - heart-shaped planter
Neon color accents knallogen
Cement flower pots in the shape of star