- California home
- Living room with adjacent terrace
- Golden Globe Lights
- Built-in wardrobe in pastel colors
- Flat roof house with a rectangular floor plan and window-front in Sydney
- The modular furniture system "dock" is used to relax and work
- design wall with a decorative adhesive film
- Caring for plants in the conservatory – 17 design ideas.
- Overgrown vegetation veranda
- Make balcony blinds himself and protect privacy on the balcony
Contemporary Urban Escape in Baldwin Vista Neighborhood
Constructed by is perfectly located in the neighborhood of Baldwin Vista. The house is a minimalist modern family residence with wonderful views of Century City, the Hollywood Hills, and Baldwin Hills. This single family home is a comfortable escape from the hectic urban life and can be reached from Culver City in five minutes. Covered with large glazing and surrounded by greenery, the house offers a living space with light and open feeling. The living room and dining room can be combined together, providing a large space for entertaining some friends and guests. A 400 sq. ft. outdoor patio can be accessed via back sliding door, opening to the large yard and private landscaped space. The house allows you to enjoy sometimes for gardening, relaxing or playing with your kids. The Proto Home consists of three beds with two and a half bathrooms, which are located upstairs. A large master suite features a sitting area, mezzanine, walk-in closet and a master bathroom. This contemporary house is also completed with a large office and high technology with a complete wireless mesh network. So, you can access the entire home’s system through iPad. You are able to control the home’s audio/visual, climate control, security/cameras and even fireplace. Pay a visit to Proto Homes for more details info about this project.