- Leather chair and ottoman
- Light colored wicker chairs with cushion
- Massive concrete residential house – an oasis of peace and serenity
- Luxury villa in Costa Rica offers stunning sea views
- A kidney-shaped table and the red color of the walls to the 50s look
- Butterflies for decoration
- Small library as a refuge
- Painted patterns of yellow paper with patterns of light
- Stylish home design ideas with leather carpet for pure luxury ambience
- Terraces design – concept Environment Hassel
Costumes – simple ideas for quick carnival costumes.
Carnival is coming! But wait, do you not have enough time to prepare a costume? In that case you definitely need some inspiration to help you come up with some possibilities quickly. These ideas can be implemented easily and also with things you may already have at home. Have a look through the ideas and then get to your wardrobe and start digging!
Make something quickly.
If you've been invited to a carnival but you have no idea what you are wearing, then check out these ideas. Your idea can be simple, combine different elements to ring together a themed outfit. Think about whether you need glasses, wings, ties, hair accessories ... everything can seamlessly integrate into the costume. Do not forget to apply your makeup properly.
If you have selected your desired look, then take a look at exactly what features it has. For example, the Superman logo, elements from a popular show, a posh hairdresser etc. Look for inspiration from films and celebrities and always remember that the details make the outfit!
Fashion of the 1920s.
Pop singer with microphone.
Sandy from Grease.
Effie Trinket from Hunger Games.
Clark Kent and Lois Lane.