- Ideas for individual garden path design – a highlight in the garden
- Warm autumn colors for furniture and decoration natural look
- 16 creative design ideas for saving space with a small area
- Modern luxury villa in Rhodes – minimalism with a sea view!
- Luxury Wallpapers creators Art – Wall coverings for the highest demands
- House gabled wooden Scottish combining tradition and modernity
- Creating a herb garden at home – What to consider
- Select the fixed or movable partition? – 23 single room solutions
- Precipitated by Allan Lake Furniture set in a fairytale world
- Small wooden shelf in the kitchen
Creating a Japanese garden – Important elements of garden design
Create an oasis of calm - we'll show you how to create a Japanese garden Organize step by step zen garden perfect ..
Creating a Japanese garden - stones and works of art
In Japanese stone garden plays an important role as a parent - symbolisert land and is perceived as stable and almost never. That is why it is present everywhere - from a stone path with large rocks in rough accents used, with the exception of stone statues found in the garden. The stones can be separated from the other regions, or visually connect. If you want to create a Japanese garden should leave space around the stone - so he can express himself better.
Creating a Japanese garden - grass, plants and trees
Japanese Garden looks like a photo - and the garden frames the beautiful landscape. Cherry has become a symbol of Zen gardens - flowers create contrasts. Anyone who has a small garden, you can opt for bonsai. Bamboo can provide matching finish - for example you can build a wooden fence bamboo decorative. The wooden terrace before the house can be made of bamboo.
Creating a Japanese garden - the role of water
As soon as we can imagine a Japanese garden without water. The garden becomes more lively and inviting. Choose a waterfall or pond where there are only stones. Trees near to complete the overall look. Who do not have much space, you can opt for a fountain - it is important, that the fountain looks as natural as possible - and still in the stone.
The possibilities are virtually endless, so you allow these wonderful images and ideas on how you can create a Japanese garden, inspired and create your dream oasis!
Japanese garden - grass and bonsai trees
Japanese garden should look spacious and not crowded
bonsai tree in the middle of the small garden
Garden stone path leading to the house
The water in the Japanese garden - pond with stone bridge
Important elements of Japanese garden - stones, trees and a Japanese-style garden house
Bamboo fence framed Japanese garden
Stone and water go hand in hand in the Japanese garden
Garden House in japanese style - so you can enjoy your garden, even in bad weather
Small fountain in Japanese garden
Home gardeners can also build the house of the Japanese-style garden