- Spot on the window sill
- Extraordinary designer home furnishings, wooden Carpanelli
- 25 new bedroom design ideas to fall in love with.
- Modern wall by Gruber + Schlager – Infinitely varied designs
- Decorating ideas with textiles – create cozy atmosphere at home!
- Sommerdeko in the garden – wind chimes shells tinker same
- sewing station with colored backgrounds
- 20 great ideas for autumn decoration and wonderful arrangements for home
- Designer clothes rack "Twist" – A dance beech flower
Creating a Lawn – Select the correct form according to the activities
We show you 15 original ideas, how to create and maintain a lawn, and how to choose the appropriate form depending on your Freizeitaktivititäten.
Creating a lawn - Select the appropriate form
The most important factor which ones to choose the shape of the lawn and the lawn plays a role, the goal is. If you want to use the lawn for recreation or sports activities you prefer to choose the traditional rectangular or oval. Children and pets need lots of free space. Select in this case, the use of the lawn - unlike lawns that can withstand additional stress. Golfers and athletes must take care of a larger effort in the application - the grass can be more difficult to maintain knowledge. So you are sure you have chosen the right blend of different varieties of grass, it is best to hire a professional landscaping company with the task. Who just wants to enjoy the garden from the comfortable terrace, a number may in any case be more creative - and can always opt for the gentle beauty of ornamental grass. Especially in the small garden is much room for interpretation - you can opt for a lawn in a garden center, or put through tortuous shape accents. At the end of the lawn, you can replant flowers, or can build a garden swing.
Creating a family lawn and garden design
Enjoy all the benefits resulting from the shape of the garden. If your garden is on a slope, the grass can be on several levels. If you have a small garden, you can create grass pavers instead of grass. They create accents in the garden and can visually separate the different areas. Decorate the garden with rocks or make a well in the center - so you have a design English garden. Be inspired by our creative suggestions - you certainly will not find some ideas!