- Studio Designed with wallpaper motif with diamond
- Christmas decorations to make your own – 30 Creative Ideas for Advent
- Establishment of the Ministry of the Interior
- The sun shines Foscarini Table – Printer Indoor and Outdoor
- Beautifully furnished dining room with windows
- Chandeliers and brown sofa in modernized old building
- Sitting in the living room and dining room
- Colorful Frühlingsdeko
- Easter Decor own ship – Achieve 20 great ideas with children
- Sofa and ottoman in black leather
Creating a rock garden – the versatile application of rock
Many people tend to underestimate the diversified use of rocks in the garden. And 'the belief that the rocks are expensive, require a lot of space in the garden. In fact, it is an idea to design cost-effective. If you want to create a rock garden, here are some notes on it.
Creating a rock garden - where the rocks to buy?
Boulders and smaller stones can be found in landscaping companies or retailers of stone. Usually, small stones are sold per tonne / weight. Large blocks can also be weighed individually. Usually the dealers in precious stones can provide on request stones too. You need to consider how you yourself, bring the stones in the garden anyway. Small rocks can be carried by two men, more needs to be moved with a special lifting equipment. If you want to create a rock garden, you should check all these details in advance.
Creating a rock garden - applications
How and where you can create a rock garden? Stones and water go together very well. So if you have a waterfall in the garden, or a garden pond, you can set the stones as accents. If you have a garden, on a slope, you can use the blocks to avoid Erdschlupf. The important thing is to bury the stones partially in the ground, and to make sure you do not slip. From landscape on a slope can be very complicated, and it can hurt Stones / Extra Large / stones person, it is very advisable to hire a company that specializes in the task. What can be done in every case himself - has a stone fireplace. Large stones can act as benches. The Japanese style garden utilizes rock as decoration. For maximum effect, it is possible to combine large and small stones. Other sources of inspiration can be found in the images below.
Creating a rock garden - ideas
Garden on a slope
Furniture rocky bench
Swimming with stones as decoration