- 20 design ideas for kitchen glass back wall and the best types of glass
- The new designer canteen from the mirror magazine in Hamburg's HafenCity
- Wallpaper design from Graham & Brown kidnapped in a magic world
- Modern living room with a carpet and light colored ball
- Dining area decorated with natural shelf angle
- 18 ideas for kitchen equipment for every taste
- Designer villa in Spain reflects the Mediterranean atmosphere
- Classic bedroom colors make for healthy sleep
- House with glass facade and vertical garden on the balcony
- Traditional masks as wall decor
Creating a Water Garden – Planting instructions Water lilies in pond
We will give you a quick instructions for planting lilies in the pond and it will show you step by step how you can enjoy these beautiful flowers in your garden or on your balcony.
Water lilies in the pond - mysterious flower in your garden water
Water Lily / Nymhaea / plays a special role in the development of people. The mysterious beauty of the plant roots in water, and beautiful flowers on a surface, has been admired by many kings and builders. It is no coincidence that even today, has won a special place in our garden lilies. Water lilies can grow in a small pond or fountain. They are simply very suitable for planting and gardening for beginners. The flowers bloom from spring to autumn. Below you will find a small guide on how to plant lilies.
Plant water lilies in the pond - Instructions
Do you need a container that is wide and flat. A good size is 30 cm wide and deep x45cm 15cmX25cm. Similar to those of the rhizome or tuber grows horizontally and iris. You can take a boat with or without holes. When the jar with holes, put a bag on the floor, so as to keep the soil in the pot. Use the normal range that is generally used in everyday life in the garden. Enrich the soil with compost prepared aquatic, especially water lilies. Leave as new leaves and buds of lilies. Plant waterlilies in the center of the tank, the angle of 45O with the leaves on the rise. Cover the soil with a layer of small stones or gravel to keep in the container. The container that must be planted in a corner immersed in water. Place the container in the pond up to 25cm deep. Ready!