- Restoration under the auspices
- Beams to ceiling in white kitchen
- Fascinated Glass table and with an architectural metal coating
- Interpreting an eclectic mix of classic leather sofas
- Make beautiful water garden – terracotta fountains for the garden
- Organize practical wall shelf for fruits and vegetables clearly
- Vertical gardens and landscaping – ideas for garden and balcony
- 23 ideas for creative costumes – If you need inspiration
- This newly renovated apartment in Moscow this mix of contemporary style
- Dining table in recycled teak
Design trends from the Milan Furniture Fair – innovative acrylic chair
We present a design trend in the furniture fair in Milan in 2015 - an innovative chair made of acrylic fibers.
Trendy design - Acrylic itself as material
The young Japanese designer Junpei Tamaki presented a tendency to absolute conception in 2015 - his new collection at the Salone Satellite at the Milan Design Week 2013. The collection is called 2450 and consists of several chairs that were made of acrylic sticks. Each floor is only 5mm thick and 1091m long. For the construction of a chair must sticks in 2450 - hence the name comes from. The designer has individual sticks braided together to design has become extremely stable and durable.
Trendy design - Modern Materials
The young Japanese designer Junpei Tamaki presented a tendency to design and plan for the future - his chairs seem almost futuristic. Each chair is more like a picture of a building and was made with great attention to detail. The President has a comfortable ergonomic design and is suitable for the dining room, as well as the living room. Plastic chairs are perfect for the garden - although they defy the bad weather and rain are very light. Junpei Tamaki chose the material because it is not only beautiful, but also very practical ist.Der chair has a simple design with geometric shapes and looks like a cube. Thank you to the transparent fibers may reflect light and brightness based on the lighting in different colors.
Chair with cube
Acrylic chair by Japanese designer Junpei Tamaki
The chair was built from 2450 acrylic fibers
Furniture design - innovative chair
trend in furniture design from Japan - President of acrylic fibers