- Rebuild the garden courtyard itself – 17 useful garden design ideas
- Terrace with white furniture Relax-
- Inspirational bathroom ideas for modern interior design in the bathroom
- 20 design ideas for bathroom with stone tiles – by refreshing course!
- Dining room
- Furniture built from aircraft parts – Moto unique table
- Tel Aviv
- Tree in the workplace
- Setting bachelor apartment – stylish interiors for connoisseurs
- Draped Party Garlands – Christmas decorations and ideas for home
DIY vintage furniture – 3 Techniques to distressed
Vintage Furniture and Shabby Chic is trendy and would be perfect in a modern setting. Every drop tell their own story. These antiques are often too expensive. If you want antique furniture in itself, there are techniques that you can use. The antique look is not difficult to achieve and by simpler means.
Make sure the furniture is antique
1 Use candle wax
First, get the furniture a primer and then a couple of coats of acrylic paint. Use the color that will be visible through the next layer of paint. Brown or dark cream would be a good choice. Once the paint is dry, rub with candle wax in some areas, such as edges, handles or decorative elements. In this way, the paint does not hold well. Once you have the furniture painted in another color like white, then remove the wax with steel wool to complete the look ancient.
2 Use a cloth and different colors of paint
In this case, you can use one or two color-blind. While the upper acrylic paint is still wet, lubricate the surface with a cloth. Select specific areas and rub it over, so as to show the color.
3 Create a vintage look with sandpaper
You can give a piece of furniture is a distressed finish with sandpaper. This technique is fast and inexpensive, but will not give the same as other detailed vintage effects. Sand the edges of pre-painted wooden furniture with sandpaper and all other areas of your choice. So get to the furniture an aged appearance that is typical for antique furniture.
Comfortable vintage wood
Green vintage bedside table
decorative drawer handles
Create vintage effects
sanding with sandpaper on the edges