- 10 simple tips for saving, reduce the cost of heating
- Loft Apartment Renovation with before – after comparison
- Design wooden tile celebrate the return of retro style of life
- House of Stone, in accordance with the natural landscape rock
- Bathroom with mosaic tiles meets Silver and Gold
- 70 Sofa Design Ideas: Personalize your space with style
- Kitchen with fireplace
- Garden white bench
- A sound system from Bang & Olufsen design in minimalist style
- 59 Nursery Ideas – Creative Furniture Designs with Fun
Establish a windshield garden and a balcony of different materials
Check out these interesting ideas for garden and balcony windshield as you can implement in your garden or on your balcony. On sunny summer days, you have to practice not only tent you used the warm rays of the sun, but also adequate shelter against the wind. Night wind can be very cold and unpleasant. That's why it is absolutely necessary for the adequate protection balcony or terrace.
Garden and windshield glass balcony
The most common garden windscreen and glass design balcony. This variant is preferable, especially if you have a beautiful panoramic view from the balcony. Glass railing is very sleek and stylish and goes well with a modern patio. The windshield can be combined with other materials such as wood or aluminum to make in many cases in the frame.
Garden and balcony windbreaks wood
If you prefer natural materials, opt for wooden garden and balcony windbreaks. Drawings of wood warm and comfortable natural look. If your garden or balcony is furnished in a rustic style, you are better decided on the variation of wood. You can be creative and design, for example, choose a network structure, in which you can add flower vases and other decorative items here. A combination of wood and other materials such as metal plates seems also particularly good.
Garden and balcony windproof fabric
Screen terrace bamboo
Windbreak for plastic garden