- Wallboard with a retro look
- Terrace Bankirai embarrassed – material benefits for outdoor use
- Rectangular bath with gray trim in bath drawn black and white
- Taken from floor to ceiling shelves in the living room
- Stainless steel grill Metalco Home – a necessity in the outer region
- Maritime-look – furniture design with rope knot
- Old house with designer sofa and armchairs interpreted in modern style
- Ideas for a brightly decorated Christmas tree with striking details
- Simple elegance in the bedroom
Fancy glass chandeliers martini cocktail glasses
The internationally renowned designer of Touch Design Studio are either inspired by the production of light. The unique creation, designed in 2002 by Michael Marra and Pierre Valois received the "Chandelini" - obviously a combination of the words "chandelier" and "martini" Today, the glass chandelier has already become a symbol of them. creativity. As a lighting showcase original and successful marketing tool Unterstützug advertising strategy DKNY holiday series 2004, he was the beneficial nail. Take a look at the same time as the concept of light touch design studio has dynamically created and attractive lighting create a sophisticated way.
Chandelini glass chandelier - eclectic composition Touch Design Studio
Artists and designers probably know that light is an important part of the visual presentation. Light communicates with customers on an emotional level. Significant effects reach a modern lighting products that will capture the attention of passersby quickly when you have to go beyond the window. The glass chandelier is comprised of 72 martini glasses together and is illuminated by 6 watt bulbs.
Glass chandelier creates visual effects
Shaped like a shimmering ball of glass chandeliers Chandelini distinguished by its timeless beauty and elegance.
Lighting to showcase exquisite DKNY
The work of the designers Michael Marra and Pierre Valois adorn the windows DKNY, Victoria's Secret, Johnson & Johnson, Aveda, Nike, Saks 5th Avenue including Touch Design Studio has won several awards for its innovative products for design awards.
Choice of dramatic lighting
Martini glasses find a new job
Chandeliers eclectic design
Chandeliers glasses - inspiring ideas for your own
Mirror ball decorates the ceiling