- Japanese Garden Design – important to know the construction of the dry garden
- Living with an industrial look
- A big dandelion on the bed
- Dining table in the industrial-chic
- Kids loft bed and a playground
- Table decoration for Mother's Day – models and colorful flowers as the main theme
- 11 Garden Design ideas inspired by the Arts and Crafts Movement
- Penthouse in Scandinavian style with a touch of minimalism
- Christmas decoration with the Tinker children – Family Fun for the Holidays
- Double bed with headboard stucco
Favorite: Apart from that …
As you may know, in 2013, the blog became more open to the community Deco (ability to leave comments on the articles, invited papers, a group of bloggers around the same theme .
. . ).
The article of the day is therefore in this spirit of openness. Today, I invite you to discover the world of Gaëlle who runs the blog "Otherwise . . . ". Gaëlle responded to my invitation to share with you his favorite.
I am delighted today to post on the blog For Interior and I sincerely thank Roman inviting me.
I invite you to a trip to Amsterdam, a small space travel but journey back in time!
Dutch designer Marcel Wanders has, in fact, inspired by the story of former commercial and maritime power of the city to build and decorate the Andaz. The lobby is like a ship welcoming foreign travelers, a haven connected to the heart of the city.
Ceiling constellation Moooi lighting is reflected on the wall tiles in shades of blue Delft. Red high back chairs slip between the pillars covered with painted pattern navigation old paper maps.
In the rooms, Marcel Wanders poster style "excess and eclecticism" with gigantic representations of the incredible "spoon - fish head" and reproductions of pages of old books, evidence of past public library building in which tucked away.