- Smiley Face with neon light
- Subject wall
- This modern luxury – Six Ramsgate
- Effective metal lamps – Fil de Fer Forestier collection
- Patterned wallpaper gives the living room and modern elegance
- Dining table in a small kitchen
- Renovated gable house features an open and spacious living room
- Outeiro House of Ezzo – for example exclusive home renovation
- Independent country style bathroom
Favorite: Apart from that …
As you may know, in 2013, the blog became more open to the community Deco (ability to leave comments on the articles, invited papers, a group of bloggers around the same theme .
. . ).
The article of the day is therefore in this spirit of openness. Today, I invite you to discover the world of Gaëlle who runs the blog "Otherwise . . . ". Gaëlle responded to my invitation to share with you his favorite.
I am delighted today to post on the blog For Interior and I sincerely thank Roman inviting me.
I invite you to a trip to Amsterdam, a small space travel but journey back in time!
Dutch designer Marcel Wanders has, in fact, inspired by the story of former commercial and maritime power of the city to build and decorate the Andaz. The lobby is like a ship welcoming foreign travelers, a haven connected to the heart of the city.
Ceiling constellation Moooi lighting is reflected on the wall tiles in shades of blue Delft. Red high back chairs slip between the pillars covered with painted pattern navigation old paper maps.
In the rooms, Marcel Wanders poster style "excess and eclecticism" with gigantic representations of the incredible "spoon - fish head" and reproductions of pages of old books, evidence of past public library building in which tucked away.