- Mix Deco
- An attic refurbished
- Kitchen utensils artistic aesthetic Artematica Valcucine
- 28 bar stools and stools design in different materials and colors
- 20 design ideas for kitchen glass back wall and the best types of glass
- White Buffet
- Rainwater harvesting in the garden saves money and protects nature
- Choose festivals time fence plastic garden blind
- purple furniture for a classic look
- Paper model painted in subtle gray and white
Favorite: Apart from that …
As you may know, in 2013, the blog became more open to the community Deco (ability to leave comments on the articles, invited papers, a group of bloggers around the same theme .
. . ).
The article of the day is therefore in this spirit of openness. Today, I invite you to discover the world of Gaëlle who runs the blog "Otherwise . . . ". Gaëlle responded to my invitation to share with you his favorite.
I am delighted today to post on the blog For Interior and I sincerely thank Roman inviting me.
I invite you to a trip to Amsterdam, a small space travel but journey back in time!
Dutch designer Marcel Wanders has, in fact, inspired by the story of former commercial and maritime power of the city to build and decorate the Andaz. The lobby is like a ship welcoming foreign travelers, a haven connected to the heart of the city.
Ceiling constellation Moooi lighting is reflected on the wall tiles in shades of blue Delft. Red high back chairs slip between the pillars covered with painted pattern navigation old paper maps.
In the rooms, Marcel Wanders poster style "excess and eclecticism" with gigantic representations of the incredible "spoon - fish head" and reproductions of pages of old books, evidence of past public library building in which tucked away.