- Moon villa in Costa Rica, with spectacular views of the mountains and sea
- furniture by Eero Saarinen Tulip
- The wooden floor and balcony appearance and weather resistance
- Contemporary Graphic
- Employees of Cervélo and Chrome Hearts is chic bicycle design
- Craft ideas for fall and Halloween with step-by-step instructions
- A living room-3 Cheap interior design ideas in different colors
- Carpet with floral pattern
- Dining table with blue glass plate
- 11 golden rules for attractive landscaping and garden order
Freestanding bathtub in the bedroom – no clear separation of Bath
This may seem odd to you - swimming in the bedroom or sleeping in the bathroom, but a free standing bath in the bedroom offers the perfect opportunity to relax in the hot water and right after slipped into the bed. The bedroom and bathroom are the only rooms in the house that can offer you the calm atmosphere. If you plan to install the tub in the room, you need some special considerations. You must ensure that the space is suitable. Is a positive aspect of this installation privacy it offers.
Bath in the bedroom - What size?
Freestanding bathtubs are available in a variety of sizes, but even a relatively small tub for two people could be held up to 2 meters. Make sure the tub is large enough to provide the desired comfort without having conquered the entire bedroom.
Bath in the room - in a closed glass box
The bath must be installed on a flat, stable surface, as it weighs about 200 kg empty and much more when it is full. Which could be a problem if your room is upstairs. You must ensure that the soil can support the extra weight.
design of open space
Consider other probability is the possibility of water leaks, especially if you have moved your room is carpeted. Even the high humidity in the room and the mold plays an important role.
bed and open bathroom with bathtub
simple and elegant decor in gray and white
light blue and dark brown
suspended ceiling with recessed lighting