- design wall with wallpaper gray model
- Shelf as a room divider in a sloping roof
- Pastel colors in the living room
- Chandelier-style modern industrial
- Decorate terrace with pots of yellow flowers
- Kitchen with a vintage look
- Great decoration crafts from scrap – creative ideas for Halloween pumpkins
- color of the wall and a desk in blue
- Living room
- Independent bathroom in black and white tiled bathroom
Hot metallic sheen in Home Decor – The Return of brass and copper
We have already spoken of the emerald green trend, but there is another trend for 2015 -. Home accessories in brass and copper are like the ugly stepsister of gold, right? Brass was so popular in 1970, but had acquired a bad reputation in the 80s. We personally love this metallic luster current hot idea of life.
Hot metallic luster at home - elements in brass and copper
Any type of metallic effects add charm to any room when you select the right decorative pieces. The best thing about it is that the pair of copper and brass have the glamorous look of gold, but they are much cheaper! Many interesting and modern designs are already available on the market, but because they were so popular a few decades ago are now endless amount of vintage shops and flea markets.
The return of brass and copper
The furnishings in brass and copper seen in several major blanket. As I said before, you can use a touch of copper to create a glamorous look. Look for decorative elements like glamor photo, candle lamps and wall frames. If you can afford it, a brass chandelier is the ultimate glamor.
Brass hood in the kitchen
For more gloss in your modern decor, try products with high gloss and clean lines, without unnecessary frills details. How elegant "drop" tables by Jonathan Adler.
"Teardrop" tables by Jonathan Adler
Brass and wood in kitchen design
Home Accessories Jonathan Adler
Teardrop side table
Tables brass square
Brass base network