- Order in the kitchen to create – helpful tips to help clean
- Tread black bench in the hallway and wood minimalist
- DIY carpet with colorful pompoms
- Dark gray sofa in the living room
- Bed as the center of the space
- Minimalist wooden house on Lake Zurich with clean design
- 18 ideas for Christmas decorations in the garden or on the balcony to make your own
- Wooden chair black
- Bright kitchen with a small dining table
- Design Corridor creative with wallpaper in black and white
Hot metallic sheen in Home Decor – The Return of brass and copper
We have already spoken of the emerald green trend, but there is another trend for 2015 -. Home accessories in brass and copper are like the ugly stepsister of gold, right? Brass was so popular in 1970, but had acquired a bad reputation in the 80s. We personally love this metallic luster current hot idea of life.
Hot metallic luster at home - elements in brass and copper
Any type of metallic effects add charm to any room when you select the right decorative pieces. The best thing about it is that the pair of copper and brass have the glamorous look of gold, but they are much cheaper! Many interesting and modern designs are already available on the market, but because they were so popular a few decades ago are now endless amount of vintage shops and flea markets.
The return of brass and copper
The furnishings in brass and copper seen in several major blanket. As I said before, you can use a touch of copper to create a glamorous look. Look for decorative elements like glamor photo, candle lamps and wall frames. If you can afford it, a brass chandelier is the ultimate glamor.
Brass hood in the kitchen
For more gloss in your modern decor, try products with high gloss and clean lines, without unnecessary frills details. How elegant "drop" tables by Jonathan Adler.
"Teardrop" tables by Jonathan Adler
Brass and wood in kitchen design
Home Accessories Jonathan Adler
Teardrop side table
Tables brass square
Brass base network