- Vernal Decoration
- Oriental painted ceiling
- Wooden bridge with an Asian twist
- Stay classic black and white
- Amazing horse sculptures, life-size James Doran Webb
- Unique designer lamps with wooden elements by Bleu Nature
- Remain after
- Shelves colored
- An animated by Shantell Martin inside
- Compact, versatile Prefab Wood
Today, I take you to the hotel.
But no matter which hotel you can well imagine. This is the Scandic Grand Central in Stockholm, which opened its doors in November 2011. The realization is close to perfection, mixing colors is a marvel with these warm colors (plum, green, gray . . . ) and what about the shower and the white tiles or flooring of the restaurant! !
We like: Almost everything but especially the perforated metal staircase with steps.