- Bake in stainless steel
- Accumulation terrace – What you should consider when planning
- football in the living room
- Design Hotel in Strasbourg impressed with exceptional interiors
- Room with festive red
- Booth: Winner of German Design Award 2015 Burkhardt Leitner
- Spoon chair design combined with advanced technology Philipp Aduatz
- The interior decoration of a Texas apartment
- Home Inspiration
- Retro background screen with diamond pattern
Today, I take you to the hotel.
But no matter which hotel you can well imagine. This is the Scandic Grand Central in Stockholm, which opened its doors in November 2011. The realization is close to perfection, mixing colors is a marvel with these warm colors (plum, green, gray . . . ) and what about the shower and the white tiles or flooring of the restaurant! !
We like: Almost everything but especially the perforated metal staircase with steps.