- Gray sofa red with decorative elements
- Luxury Camping in France, exclusive glamping experience
- Vintage Loft signed Mauricio Arruda
- Balcony privacy screen with vertical garden – Effective and inexpensive
- Tips for installing lights on the Christmas tree.
- The ultra modern timber kitchen – minimalistic elegance Mobalco
- Designs for your self-made corner shelf – space-saving ideas for the home
- Outdoor kitchen
- Suspension lamp made of metal combined lighting and decoration
- Modern Kitchen
How to disguise an open closet in a room.
Cabinets with open shelves and hangers are gaining popularity. This is a great alternative to a walk in wardrobe but how can you build such a closet and hide it from view? We offer 20 ideas for your open closet in a master bedroom, browse and see if any of them suit you.
Hidden closet ideas - curtains.
Open cabinets are a great option for seasonal clothing as otherwise you might be limited in your overall storage options and inconvenienced when you want specific items. To maximize space you are best off using an alcove in a room where you can install the hanging rails and shelving. You then hide the storage areas with either sliding doors or curtains. This gives the room an elegant and comfortable look while protecting your items, at least to some extent, from dust. The best advantage of this type of storage is, of course, the easy access!
Ideas for an open closet and shelving system.
Using curtains to cover your closet area can add color and style into your room. Having the closet completely open does mean that you need to present it well at all times to avoid it looking messy. A sliding door in another option.
Use of an alcove or niche as an open closet.
Colored sliding doors.
Sliding doors in the nursery.
Funky and functional.