- Deckchair "PK22"
- Bathroom in cottage style
- Painted patterned paper for kids
- Organic compost from wood build yourself – instructions in easy steps
- The exclusive leather chair "Monster" by Marcel Wanders for Moooi
- Light installations from Darius Twin demonstrate the art of the moment
- Exterior black and white
- Anleuchten beautiful 15 ideas for landscape lighting patio garden
- The design of the company offices Icrave
- Leather sofa in front of tables Abstract
Ideas for the open closet in the room – how to hide?
Cabinets with open shelves and hangers are gaining popularity. They are especially good for small rooms. If you are not using a room to a walk-in wardrobe, then this is a good alternative. But how can you build such a closet and hide from view? We offer 20 ideas to open in the master bedroom, which will answer these questions wardrobe.
Hidden closet to open the curtains ideas
In open cabinets can be stored as seasonal clothing, otherwise there would be no place for everything. The best option for an open closet is an alcove in the room, where you can install the hanging rails and shelving. Then you can hide from view by curtains or sliding doors. The curtains would not be only partially protect clothing from dust, but make your room look elegant and comfortable. They provide an easier access to the contents in the closet.
Ideas for open closet and shelving systems
Who wants to welcome walk-in closet in a small room, these ideas are not overlooked with the curtains. It can add color to the room or merge with the walls. Remember that hanging rails and open shelves require a better system of classification. As sliding glass doors that surround the walk-in.
use a niche as an open closet
focus on the sliding doors of the same color
Sliding doors in the nursery
clothes metal days and tablets