- Modern hammock design ensure comfort for three persons in the garden
- Built-in wardrobe with sliding doors colored
- Modern residence built in Vancouver in Eingklang with the natural environment
- Prefabricated "silver maple" Casa
- Concrete walls and windows in the bedroom
- Establishment of a small room with white furniture
- 30 ideas for kitchen design back wall tiles, glass or stone
- 19/4 bath with a modern design and rich features
- Ideas for bedroom interior mint freshen the interior
- Bad design of geometric aesthetics – Rexa Design Giano series of
Ideas for Your Floors – Many Advantages of the Material
We will give you information on flooring ideas and materials from the leading manufacturers in Portugal and take the advantages and disadvantages of the floor under the microscope.
Cork is an extremely resistant material, which is produced from the bark of the cork oak. The leaves of deciduous evergreen trees are more than 30 million years and can reach a height of over 20 meters. And 'particularly common in southern Europe and North Africa - Portugal and Spain are the two largest exporters, bark can be removed without damaging the tree - hence the cork is considered an environmentally friendly alternative to the ordinary wooden floor.
Cork flooring ideas - advantages and disadvantages compared
Benefits - cork flooring offers many benefits - thanks to its good insulation properties, electricity costs are significantly reduced. The material also has excellent insulation - and therefore is a popular choice for families with small children or for home owners. Cork also has a hydrophobic surface dust and requires no special care - so perfect for the bathroom, children's room and for asthmatics.
Disadvantages - cork flooring can be quite easy to install, but you really should have a degree of competence. This is mainly because the material can stretch slightly over time. Thus, the soil must not inflate the cork sheets / gaskets said extension / be positioned at a certain distance from each other.
For inspiration, see the gallery of proposals Realcorkfloors.
Cork flooring is durable and easy to clean - simply prfekt kitchen
The tiles are offered with several Finnish
They can be left untreated or painted
Cork is an environmentally friendly alternative to traditional wood flooring
cork floor in a sand color for your bedroom
Cork planks have an excellent ease of installation
The cork is as wallcoverings use herein, for example, a rear wall of the material of the cooking
Perfect insulation and isolation
Planks in an accent color - Yellow