- Orange shower with wooden floor
- Designer Chair by Benjamin Hubert serves as a hammock
- Construction – Project for modern solid concrete house and glass
- Balcony and terrace patio umbrella – a maritime climax
- Billy & Hells in apartment Kurfürstendamm
- Solar garden lights – garden paths and garden beautiful night light
- Living Room – Designers chairs invite you to relax
- Outdoor Chair Stacking
- Shabby Chic convenient for children
- Contemporary prefab house shows the new trends in the prefabricated
Today, I am pleased to present you a huge duplex apartment in Stockholm.
Who said interior extraordinary item necessarily mean longer than usual. Normal, there is much more to describe. Now that I've put water in the mouth can get into the nitty-gritty!
This is an apartment on two levels, the whole is a total area of 340m ². Yes, I know, few of us can boast of living in more than 100m ² but hey what do you want, you have to dream, right?
We owe this achievement to the architect duo Björn and Marianne Aaro. In the living room, they chose ceilings and dark doors contrast with the light fixtures that showcase objects and furniture.
In the bathroom, there is a lighter but equally careful with the brown tile mosaics lining the walls just as warm but completely different atmosphere.
In the kitchen, the atmosphere is lighter with tiles of different colors scattered on the ground. We always find the presence of at least one fixture with these suspensions ideally placed above the kitchen table.
I let you go on the tour under the roof and enjoy the authentic rustic character of the wood. So you have this inside t he seduces?
A stylish duplex
Nordic air inside the cave
A female decoration for a Parisian apartment