- Design chairs in candy colors
- 18 ideas for life Mediterranean decor and landscaping
- Modern suspended lamp marble
- Interior Design: What are the trends in interior design for 2015
- 3 Ideas on how to design a limited area of a small garden
- Christmas decorations to make your own – 30 Creative Ideas for Advent
- Duvets Kids
- Traditional masks as wall decor
- A colorful mix of patterns for bedroom walls
- Design classic wall with wall plates
Important to consider before choosing bathroom tiles
The tiles are one of the most important elements in the design of the bathroom. The bathroom tiles are available in a variety of colors, sizes and textures and are a very popular choice because they are more durable and easy to clean. If you need to install the tiles in your new bathroom or replace the old tiles, make sure you've considered all the possibilities. As with any project of the apartment, the first step is to set your budget. Note that the best types of tiles in the bathroom can also be the most expensive. However, you can find variations of beautiful and inexpensive.
bathroom tiles in wood design
The choice of quality materials is essential for bathroom tiles. They can be made from many different materials such as ceramic, glass, granite, porcelain tile, limestone, slate or marble. Ceramic tiles are quite cheap, while the marble tiles on top more. Tile design in wood for the bathroom are increasingly popular in recent years.
Bathroom tile - visually distinct areas
Select the color and design. Want to create a specific pattern with tiles? Some people choose a repeating pattern, while others prefer full band. With mosaic tiles, you can create an entire work of art on the wall. Share visually different areas in the bathroom, establishing different types of tiles in different areas - shower, toilet, bathtub.
limestone tiles and mosaic
Metal Tiles optical
look warm wood
light blue glass tiles
various methods of installation
Damaged areas to visually share