- 12 useful tips on how to organize and decorate a summer party
- A Victorian house in mind urban loft
- corner bath and a bathroom mirror with gold frame
- Creating a Lawn – Select the correct form according to the activities
- Danish design sofa
- The bedroom in the nursery – 20 great ideas for decorating room
- House burgundy by Josephine Interior Design
- 18 great ideas for patio design create a beautiful oasis
- Children's fashion – inspiring ideas for sexy Accessories
- Arrange flowers like a pro – Dandelion Ranch Floral Arrangements
Interview: Book Interior
Today I invite you to discover the interview with three girls who breathe decoration.
Perrine, Vanina and Deborah will share their favorites Deco.
Find their website Book Interior. Thank you to Deborah for answering all my questions.
Can you tell us who you are and how you are dropped (e) in the world of decoration?
We started working together in late 2009 with Perrine with a first draft, Déco'In initiated by Perrine and for which I realized reports and interviews Deco.
Since September 2012, we launched Book Interior which includes an online magazine and blog. Now we are a team of three people, installed between Toulouse and Paris! Perrine, in charge of the project and I (in charge of the editorial) are in Toulouse while Vanina, our community manager in Paris.
What are your inspirations (designers, blog, shops, magazines . . . )?
Side magazine, we love the great essential Deco Press: Marie Claire, Elle Deco, French House, but IDEAT Milk Deco . . .
Next blog, you're a fan of the work of MyDz, Toulouse like us, or Premier Reg'Art or The Family Socialite. And as our own blog is on tumblr, we do not tire of discovering new blogs on this platform that reveals an inexhaustible source of inspiration.
Side brands, our favorite heart will especially Scandinavian design
but also "small" French publishing houses like Singularity, There's no fire in the lake, Colonel, The Chance, Super-Ette and finally, a special mention for the Italian Slow design.
Your shopping list Deco?
Obviously, you want to go pick one of the above mentioned brands: bowls Small Fry signed Alix Thomsen, mirror Princess Slow Design or Ki Ko Koi YPLFL. Then love the latest collection Fly performed by young designers as well as the collection of household linen linen washed in Am-Pm.
A decorative piece that you think will never go out of style?
Rar Eames and lamp Jielde Loft.Read also:
Inside Green Cherry
Interview: Beauty Archi
A house flower hill in Los Angeles
Doves: A house decorated with taste.