- Studying in industrial style
- 20 creative decorating ideas to make your own candle holder
- Choose festivals time fence plastic garden blind
- Shelf system with the second level
- Build raised flower beds, benches and gabion fences yourself – gabions in the garden
- Suitable materials for a roof terrace.
- Clad single storey house with a flat roof in Brazil in teak
- 20 living ideas with carpet – so you give the room character
- Comfortable seat in the attic
Landscaping with stone – 21 ideas for garden decorations.
A landscape with rocks is very decorative and popular with many gardeners. Maybe you do not want to create an actual rock garden but you like the idea of combining the stone with plants and other elements in your garden to frame and structure the space in a way that appeals to you. Gravel, rocks and other small stones can all be used to decorate the garden. Pebbles are not only a great way to create garden paths, but also to remove the pesky weeds, they also won't interfere with trees and bushes. If you want to build a garden fountain, stream or pond then you will need a pond liner and gravel. Polished stones or black ones can also look very attractive.
Landscaping with stone - different colors for decorative purposes
Larger stones are also used in garden design. You can consider using these decoratively or as a building material. Large rocks are very interesting when they have an asymmetrical shape. You can also use stones of small and medium-sizes and combine them to create a stylish look. Moss, thyme and other floor coverings between the two will be great. The stones work perfectly in combination with different colors and sizes. A stone wall is a popular supplement and looks more natural. If you want to complete the beautiful design of the garden with stones, you can also use a bench and stone figures.
Landscaping with rocks in the Japanese style
Course organized and planted
Color and texture of garden plants
Stone walls and stone slabs
Round gravel milestones