- Enjoy pure relaxation – hammocks and hammock chair with wooden frame
- Garden Design – Japanese style done for aesthetic and natural
- A blue-gray Scandinavian interior
- Take home with Africa safari look
- Underwater Photos by Mark Mawson you dive into a world of color
- Divided rooms with murals
- Modern dining room
- Colorful rugs from India and China – imported from Europe OCR
- Luxurious penthouse apartment with private terrace and views of Moscow on the roof
- Bohemian lifestyle – decorating ideas and home trends with feel-good factor
Landscaping with stone – 21 ideas for garden decorations.
A landscape with rocks is very decorative and popular with many gardeners. Maybe you do not want to create an actual rock garden but you like the idea of combining the stone with plants and other elements in your garden to frame and structure the space in a way that appeals to you. Gravel, rocks and other small stones can all be used to decorate the garden. Pebbles are not only a great way to create garden paths, but also to remove the pesky weeds, they also won't interfere with trees and bushes. If you want to build a garden fountain, stream or pond then you will need a pond liner and gravel. Polished stones or black ones can also look very attractive.
Landscaping with stone - different colors for decorative purposes
Larger stones are also used in garden design. You can consider using these decoratively or as a building material. Large rocks are very interesting when they have an asymmetrical shape. You can also use stones of small and medium-sizes and combine them to create a stylish look. Moss, thyme and other floor coverings between the two will be great. The stones work perfectly in combination with different colors and sizes. A stone wall is a popular supplement and looks more natural. If you want to complete the beautiful design of the garden with stones, you can also use a bench and stone figures.
Landscaping with rocks in the Japanese style
Course organized and planted
Color and texture of garden plants
Stone walls and stone slabs
Round gravel milestones