- Make Steinweg with ornate stepping stones themselves – Garden Decorative
- Colorful autumn decoration – Fresh Ideas with leaves to make your own
- A band of color to the wall
- kitchen design at its best – modern kitchen program Arredo Cucine
- Organize and focus on internal library wall shelf in the living room
- The ceiling panels in white
- Modern urban garden landscape conveys a touch of exoticism
- 11 golden rules for attractive landscaping and garden order
- Blue trim
- 21 styles of beds design – combination of design and comfort
Landscaping with stone – 21 ideas for garden decorations.
A landscape with rocks is very decorative and popular with many gardeners. Maybe you do not want to create an actual rock garden but you like the idea of combining the stone with plants and other elements in your garden to frame and structure the space in a way that appeals to you. Gravel, rocks and other small stones can all be used to decorate the garden. Pebbles are not only a great way to create garden paths, but also to remove the pesky weeds, they also won't interfere with trees and bushes. If you want to build a garden fountain, stream or pond then you will need a pond liner and gravel. Polished stones or black ones can also look very attractive.
Landscaping with stone - different colors for decorative purposes
Larger stones are also used in garden design. You can consider using these decoratively or as a building material. Large rocks are very interesting when they have an asymmetrical shape. You can also use stones of small and medium-sizes and combine them to create a stylish look. Moss, thyme and other floor coverings between the two will be great. The stones work perfectly in combination with different colors and sizes. A stone wall is a popular supplement and looks more natural. If you want to complete the beautiful design of the garden with stones, you can also use a bench and stone figures.
Landscaping with rocks in the Japanese style
Course organized and planted
Color and texture of garden plants
Stone walls and stone slabs
Round gravel milestones