- Christmas decoration with the Tinker children – Family Fun for the Holidays
- Thumbnail baby room – choose a practical bed with bars
- Open plan living room with ornate decor
- Seating area of the kitchen chairs and dining table blue
- Angels for handicraft – ideas for Christmas and advent calendars.
- Black Mural
- Build bamboo blinds on the balcony – Decorating Ideas for terrace
- kitchen equipment with a lot of steel
- Baby nursery design – classic furniture for girls and boys
- 1000 Roses for Two Bridges Public art installation in the city
Living room and kitchen in one space – 20 modern design ideas
The houses and apartments with open floor plan have no walls between the rooms, so that the living room and kitchen are provided in a room. We have some tips and ideas on how to incorporate the kitchen into the room for you. You must use the kitchen equipment and kitchen area in the kitchen, while the living room is nicely decorated and comfortable. Visual limits, attractive kitchen cabinets and built-in features allow for a smooth transition between the two spaces and create a modern living room-kitchen combination.
Living room and kitchen in one - the range of common colors
If the living room and kitchen are in one room, they bring a sense of space, but you need to set the whole area so that one of the two rooms without losing their personality. This can be achieved by the use of combinations of colors, furniture and other decorative accessories. Both areas are close to both, but still optically separated.
Living room and a separate bedroom, but visually each other
Disconnect the two rooms visually by selecting two different colors of walls. Paint the kitchen in one color and the living space in a contrasting color. This gives each piece its own look. If you choose a set of colors common to both rooms, you can group them by using accessories and accents. For example, if you paint the kitchen and the living room bright orange sherbet pink, pink accessories box in the kitchen and living room - be orange.
suspended copper lamps and black leather furniture
hot components of wood
Mirror wall tiles
High gloss white kitchen and wood ceiling
Gray tones and wooden floor
suspended ceiling with recessed lighting
Wood floors and decorative white and black wall
Bachelor apartment in orange and black
the fresh color
Bright white throughout living
marble floor luxury
The warm tones in the living room
Minimalist living room with kitchen