- Garden stone fountain – 25 ideas for decorative fountains
- Creating a Lawn – Select the correct form according to the activities
- Studio with drawing board
- A big dandelion on the bed
- 20 ideas for hanging flower pots – indoor plants exhibit creative
- Decorative pillows make reference itself – creative gift idea for crafting
- Designer chairs made of metal but with a fine grain tree trunk
- Shelving and colorful rug in front of white wall
- Partition with shelves
- Two Hulls House – monolithic Architect's house on the coast of Canada
Maintains a robust solid house with construction that resists the wind and weather
Torquay House of Architects Wolveridge is a robust, solid house in Torquay, Victoria, Australia. Due to its coastal location, the architects tried to make the establishment and the coastal landscape and climatic conditions. This project attempts to give the building a form and character that corresponds to the context and the environment.
Rugged solid house with a wooden facade
In coastal areas, buildings must be robust and resistant to weather conditions, so Аrchitekten created protected areas, both internal and external, where residents can feel safe and comfortable. This beach house is the perfect place despite the summer heat or winter cold.
Rugged solid house offers protection and comfort
With a beautiful view to the north and south and a deliberate attempt to avoid alignment in the east and the west, a series of interconnected structures have been developed. The robust solid house must be compensated by the expression of fine detail.
Driveway and night lighting
Private spaces allow natural ventilation and light intimate views and privacy for residents. One of course contains the entrance to the house, while another is devoted to barbecues.
Living room and dining room on the ground floor and opens onto a pool in the back. Three bedrooms are upstairs and a private bathroom.
the house opens onto the pool
At the rear of the concrete slabs
The interior design and decoration