- Prepare food for camping – Tips for Grills
- Decorate pumpkins – 30 Fall ideas with paint, rhinestones and lace
- Decorate the unused fireplace in the living room – 20 creative decorating ideas
- Bathrooms creative style with hanging lamps in glass
- Shelves in bathroom
- Modern high gloss facilities of Bozhinovski Design
- House overlooking the sea fronts and glass Parsonson Architects
- Wall Anthracite
- Home Office ethnic
- Modern dining table in Orange
Make your own screen – A creative project with balsa wood
Balsa wood is soft and elastic material that is easy to fold and has various applications. And 'cheap, easy to cut, dye, glue ... almost everything that comes to mind. An ideal material for the creation of decorative objects, which have a modern look and require few tools. Today we present a creative craft project with balsa wood -. How to make a lampshade with him only a few strips of balsa wood and glue gun, you can make this simple lampshade few minutes. Unlined complex is needed here, but it looks very professionally done.
Make shade itself - the armor strips of balsa wood
Balsa is beautiful, brightly colored, and is good against dark blue wall. The base of the lamp light blue is another goal. For this project, you do not need more than 20 minutes, but you will definitely have fun.
Make shade itself - Materials needed
- An old lampshade
- Strips of balsa wood (.. different amounts, such as the length / width relationship of the lampshade Buy extra because you need more than you think balsa wood must be super thin and flexible)
- Glue gun and hot glue sticks
1 skirt top and bottom of the shade.
Then add the other 2 bands by inserting the ends into the other rooms. Wrap the tape in such a way that there is a small space between them and are not completely flat against the shadow.
Add 3 more additional strips until the bottom of the lamp shade is no longer visible.
4 sticker, so that it does not end here and there.