- Rio Lounge Chair Design by Softline combines function and aesthetics
- Diamonds and curves in natural bath
- Bathroom with modern colors and designs beautify
- Designer armchair covered with denim – Creativity at its finest
- Solid wood furniture Modern Walnut Milano Spazio RT
- Snowflakes craft and decorate the apartment for Christmas nice
- Africa meets Hamburg
- Compilation of entries
- Kitchen with a vintage look
- Creating a Koi Pond – useful for design of water garden information
Make your own screen – A creative project with balsa wood
Balsa wood is soft and elastic material that is easy to fold and has various applications. And 'cheap, easy to cut, dye, glue ... almost everything that comes to mind. An ideal material for the creation of decorative objects, which have a modern look and require few tools. Today we present a creative craft project with balsa wood -. How to make a lampshade with him only a few strips of balsa wood and glue gun, you can make this simple lampshade few minutes. Unlined complex is needed here, but it looks very professionally done.
Make shade itself - the armor strips of balsa wood
Balsa is beautiful, brightly colored, and is good against dark blue wall. The base of the lamp light blue is another goal. For this project, you do not need more than 20 minutes, but you will definitely have fun.
Make shade itself - Materials needed
- An old lampshade
- Strips of balsa wood (.. different amounts, such as the length / width relationship of the lampshade Buy extra because you need more than you think balsa wood must be super thin and flexible)
- Glue gun and hot glue sticks
1 skirt top and bottom of the shade.
Then add the other 2 bands by inserting the ends into the other rooms. Wrap the tape in such a way that there is a small space between them and are not completely flat against the shadow.
Add 3 more additional strips until the bottom of the lamp shade is no longer visible.
4 sticker, so that it does not end here and there.