- Color block in the style of the 50s
- Check reason for the wall
- Private estate in Mexico with sophisticated architecture
- High quality concrete modern kitchen by Steininger
- House for Australia in a minimalist style Turner
- High ceilings with ceiling visually shorten a handy
- Wooden kitchen counter
- Sustainable Winter Table Decor Ideas for Christmas and Advent
- House built on a hillside under a canopy of shade trees
- Beautiful baby nursery decorating ideas to make your own – starry sky
Modern beach house with glass front and a wonderful sea view
Rolf Ockert designed "Bronte House" in Sydney, Australia - a modern beach house with glass facade, which gives residents a breathtaking view of the Pacific Ocean It's a dream house where every day there is. holiday feeling. While the views were fantastic, the area was very small and suffocated between the neighboring houses. The house is finished but so generous, as if she was alone with the sea and the sky.
Modern beach house in Sydney, Australia
Because the architects were limited to the park, there were only two ways to adjust the size and location. First, the amazing amount of room and second open on the floor to ceiling glazing. High side walls provide privacy and create a pleasant atmosphere while you have a 360 ° view of the sky. The tall concrete wall allows residents a view of the sea and at the same time prevents annoying neighbor looks like.
Modern beach house with swimming pool
The house opens completely to the east and the views breathtaking. In this way, the house is cooled by the sea breeze all year round and the temperature is regulated by a system of ventilation series, doors and shutters.
white kitchen with marble countertops
A rich palette of subtle but strong colors, earthy tones and materials such as concrete walls, floor, ceiling and metal surfaces that contrast with the fine details of the interior. "Elegant simplicity" might be the best slogan for the design of this house. Though the focus is of course on maximizing the majestic ocean views, this is the aspect of suburban influenced important design decisions - the concrete wall of the North, strong south façade and the high roof with its Oberlichern and blinds.
glazed floor ceiling
Dining room and kitchen
Photographer: Rees Sharrin