- 9 innovative ideas for desk design for the modern home office
- Roller garage doors – custom design ideas with wall stickers 3d
- Simple natural in the bedroom
- Various designer furnishings and accessories from Phillips Collection
- Modern kitchen with handle-less fronts – Dune Collection by Pedini
- Crystal chandelier and wooden doors with mirror network
- Make, decorate and can act Кleine airy rooms comfortably
- Table Decoration Craft Ideas for Christmas festive Christmas Eve
- Compilation of stairs
- Bench in front of the wall of the shaft
Modern House California zero energy promotes environmentally friendly living
Architecture without architects have recently designed a modern zero-energy house in Cupertino, California. Zero energy house is a further development of the so-called passive house and covers the application of heat and electricity total self-energy is produced in house using PV systems.
Modern House Energy zero California
The owners have transformed their existing home, because they realized that a one-story building does not meet their needs and to completely exclude their backyard. Therefore, the architects built a two-story house, it is as high as the Green Point Rated system. They wanted both to maintain their privacy, as well as enjoy an open style, full of light.
Modern strike Zero Energy House Architecture
The owners work from home, you need a modern zero-energy home that is completely tailored to their needs. In order to preserve their privacy and at the same time reduce the solar energy gain, the architects designed a large window that faces north. In this way, the attic has maximized the natural light in the house. The pitched roof also provides a space for the installation of a 13.4 kW photovoltaic system. Other parts of the house have smaller windows that maximize privacy.
Living room with sloping roof
The owners are concerned about the efficiency of environment, energy and resources, so they wanted to own a home that promotes environmentally friendly living. In the design of the house they wanted, not just innovative materials and sustainable timber. Thus, for the construction of high-quality materials have been used as - stone veneer formwork (ICF), sandwich panels (SIP), 3X glass windows, facade panels with cement particles and associated photovoltaic system 13, 4 kW system (PV), which covers the house of the total energy consumption. No natural gas is used at home, except for a barbecue in the garden.
white cabinets and wood cabinets
Kitchen with island
large shelves provide plenty of storage space
Home Office Design