- 40 ideas for fur blankets and cuddly furniture for your cozy home
- Planters made of moss and thread decorate house and Garden
- Study of 25 modern design ideas Widawsky
- Sofa landscape forms colored bag
- Crafts for Halloween – Sweet 19 decorations and ideas with ghosts
- Designer desk for any lifestyle – "Belly" by Steuart Padwick
- Hotel Scandinavia
- DIY: Weinachtsdeko Christmas ornaments, candles and ornamental birds
- Enso Laocoon designer lamps offer individual designs
- Chalkboard paint on the wall
Modern stainless steel kitchens and classic metal accents
Have you ever noticed how simple metallic accents can give any room a new look? This is especially true in the kitchen, where many devices and accessories made from materials such as stainless steel and chrome are. The modern stainless steel kitchens bathe in the metallic luster, while others can be decorated with just a few key accents. Today we explore the many ways to incorporate metal accents in the kitchen. Sometimes, a small section on the counter or kitchen island can add a brilliant style in the kitchen.
Stainless steel kitchens - surfaces and equipment
The modern stainless steel kitchens are a timeless classic. Our first tip is fully encased in steel kitchen - the metal surfaces of drawer cabinets. You can combine steel with aluminum chairs and bright colors. Kitchen cabinets and stainless steel drawers create beautiful contrasts, when combined with wood surfaces, tile and marble.
Stainless steel kitchens - Kitchen furniture and metal accessories
The two are one of the easiest ways to add a metallic sheen without modification. We start with a kitchen island stainless steel stands on wooden kitchen cabinets. Its glossy surface creates a wonderful contrast with the wood elements in the room.
Shiny metallic accents
Sometimes, depending on the design ... The simple details often play a major role. Below, we see a stainless steel sink with chrome faucet. Striking, bright and fashionable, right? The lights are also a good and simple idea. Some striking accents can make a big difference.
suspended lamps steel and the cover
Decorative elements in stainless steel
steel kitchen appliances and bright colors
Storage cupboard with sliding doors
black wooden facades
white kitchen cabinets with steel handles