- The London Design Festival 2015 in pictures: Highlights of the event
- Upholstered in silver gray
- Shades of blue – cozy corner to make Blu
- Great Ideas for photo background design and decoration of the wall person
- Scandinavian apartment in Malmö
- High ceilings upholstered headboard in shades of yellow
- Stone, wood and glass characterize a modern home in California
- "Atlas" oak dining table – made with craftsmanship and precision
- Various tile pattern in the dining room
- Kitchen with sitting
Modern stainless steel kitchens and classic metal accents
Have you ever noticed how simple metallic accents can give any room a new look? This is especially true in the kitchen, where many devices and accessories made from materials such as stainless steel and chrome are. The modern stainless steel kitchens bathe in the metallic luster, while others can be decorated with just a few key accents. Today we explore the many ways to incorporate metal accents in the kitchen. Sometimes, a small section on the counter or kitchen island can add a brilliant style in the kitchen.
Stainless steel kitchens - surfaces and equipment
The modern stainless steel kitchens are a timeless classic. Our first tip is fully encased in steel kitchen - the metal surfaces of drawer cabinets. You can combine steel with aluminum chairs and bright colors. Kitchen cabinets and stainless steel drawers create beautiful contrasts, when combined with wood surfaces, tile and marble.
Stainless steel kitchens - Kitchen furniture and metal accessories
The two are one of the easiest ways to add a metallic sheen without modification. We start with a kitchen island stainless steel stands on wooden kitchen cabinets. Its glossy surface creates a wonderful contrast with the wood elements in the room.
Shiny metallic accents
Sometimes, depending on the design ... The simple details often play a major role. Below, we see a stainless steel sink with chrome faucet. Striking, bright and fashionable, right? The lights are also a good and simple idea. Some striking accents can make a big difference.
suspended lamps steel and the cover
Decorative elements in stainless steel
steel kitchen appliances and bright colors
Storage cupboard with sliding doors
black wooden facades
white kitchen cabinets with steel handles