- Of tailoring inspired restaurant design "Szwalnia" of Wamhouse
- Caravan Decoration – set the caravan with a retro touch
- Classic design with modern furniture, a new collection of the BBC
- 20 modern baths for a relaxing pampering experience
- Antique wooden furniture
- Fiji Luxury Villa combines tradition and high level of comfort
- Use the attic in a small bathroom
- Summer in Europe – Nature and peace instead of crowded beaches
- Let sunlamps gedämmtem light of your soul
- Designing terrace Maritime
New Nelson Mandela Memorial – In the place where he was imprisoned
It may seem like a bunch of weirdos by metal bars to watch. But in reality it is an important monument of Nelson Mandela with a symbolic meaning interesting. The new monument to Nelson Mandela was created by South African artist Marco Cianfanelli, in tribute to the 50th anniversary of the imprisonment of Nelson Mandela. And 'built on the exact spot where the young freedom fighters, August 5th was arrested in 1962. Because of his struggle against the policy of apartheid, he spent 27 years in prison.
Vertical steel columns Nelson Mandela monument
The monument consists of 50 vertical steel bars and recalls the arrest of former president 50 years ago. It has an important symbolic meaning. Mandela was the face of development, looking at the bar on the right, and at least 35 meters from the corner. Details individual holding the whole thing together, symbolizing solidarity.
Nelson Mandela Memorial - visible from a distancePortrait of the president next ->
The monument of steel columns draws attention to the fact that the Nobel Prize has been sitting 27 years behind bars. Detention status symbol of Mandela's struggle strengthened. The head of state Jacob Zuma, who unveiled the monument, said it should also be followed by future generations.
pillars that symbolize the unity of
At first glance, the pillars appear irregularly placed
steel columns existing at the exact spot where Mandela was arrested
the erection of the monument