- Idea for home renovation – Add green accents modern bedroom
- Decorative painting techniques for creative wall design
- Minimalist wooden house in the middle of the Brazilian jungle
- Neon yellow gray
- Fun Ideas to decorate the garden a touch of humor
- Wood in the nursery versatile use – ideas for the optical heat
- Bedroom in ethnic style
- Castle with the work in the nursery bed
- Design Ashtray resemble vivid sculptures of plants
- Female flirtatious glass table lamps with Swarovski crystals from Italamp
Plywood for interior design – The pleasantly warm wood look at home
Plywood for interior decorating is a very popular material because the wood is very lightweight and flexible. Ceilings and covered with plywood, plywood furniture and even used outside walls. The modern interior design and decoration with plywood have a surprising appeal.
Birch plywood for interior decoration
The plywood is flexible and cheap, perfect for creative interior design and decoration. The plywood panels are easy to install and can be reused. Against the material of plywood consists of wooden parts which are bonded together. It was created in the 20th Century and received recognition and incredible popularity today.
Plywood for interior design - For walls and furniture
Plywood is a good choice if you want to create a stylish interior design and refinement at home on a budget. The design of the wall boards and plywood panels are ideal for bathrooms, kitchens, entrance halls, and in general any room of the house. The wood has a yellowish white color nice, which was highlighted by a sweet dark grain.
Plywood and concrete - contrasting combination
The warmth of wood is a nice contrast with cold materials such as concrete and steel. Here are the most popular types of birch, beech, pine and spruce - all have this soft light wood finish.
light birch wood in the room
Bathroom with an industrial look
Plywood panels with color soft light