- Kitchens bespoke joinery
- Decorate pumpkins without carving – Crafts with children in autumn
- Creating a garden path advantages of a floor covering made of bricks and clinkers
- Modern RV – travel by tricycle through the world
- Install the hot tub in the garden – 25 ideas to make the patio
- Dark wood vanity with drawers
- Decorating kitchen furniture and cool unchanged
- Stool black wallpaper with knee before points
- Landscaping Ideas Big Bang Theory-colors, furniture and accessories and
- 13 creative ideas for the design of the wall in the living room with floral motifs
Prefabricated wood and glass house in the forest.
Prefabricated charming wood and glass opens onto the landscape and the view of the beautiful surroundings. Located in a gorgeous forest, near London, the building was designed as a garden shed. The owners bought the studio unit and wanted to design a modern house with two bedrooms.
Prefabricated wooden house opens onto the landscape.
The wooden house perfectly encapsulates the environmentally friendly ethos since it is made of recycled wood. The various elements of the structure have been prefabricated and then just erected on the site. Wooden walls create a visual connection with the surrounding nature. The rigor of wood and steel details alternate with the glass insert. The living room is generously furnished with sunlight and the sliding doors lead to a nicely furnished deck. The rattan sofa invites you to relax in the shade of large, dense trees.
Prefabricated wooden house - this is the future?
The house has a living area of 37 square meters - the space is divided into two small rooms. Cheap, but very tastefully decorated - everything about the house fits the bill. The beauty of the landscape relaxes the senses and encourages creativity.
This wooden house is an excellent example of modern architecture and environmentally friendly design. The clean lines and minimalist design are a big plus - as the cost of production and assembly are reduced as a result of these choices. The INIT architects specialize in the production and assembly of prefabricated houses and have already developed successful projects for office buildings, homes and family holidays.
Garden house with two bedrooms and a large terrace.
Luxury furniture in cream and white.
Leather furniture provides seating for residents.
Practically decorated - the bathroom is laid with tiles and is reminiscent of wood.
Small prefabricated home - refuge in the woods.
The house was prefabricated and assembled on site in just two days.