- Decorate one's home with natural materials in the fall
- Modular shelves and sideboards – assemble the furniture from boxes
- Idea for home renovation – Add green accents modern bedroom
- Build your own furniture – old beer keg is the rustic rocking chair
- Effective metal lamps – Fil de Fer Forestier collection
- Colorful dining room with a retro look
- Wooden furniture in the green garden full of plants
- Light furniture look shabby
- Living room
- Lounge with tables
Rare Prototype Chair by Hans J. Wegner in 2015, restored
PP Mobler Danish family presents its latest version of "Tub Chair", a chair prototype rare, Hans J. Wegner was developed in 1950. To Wegner to commemorate 100th birthday, they put the president of production and will debut exclusively in Milan Salone del Mobile 2014.
Wegner has always been a pioneer when it came to experimenting with techniques and materials, and the President of the tank is no exception. This technique of drawing the resulting molded plywood against Wagner with woodworking and traditional upholstery. He also added an adjustment mechanism on the back, so you can adjust the chair to suit individual needs. The complexity of the project is a shining example of courageous and innovative experiences that Wegner has spent his entire career.
Chair by Hans J. Wegner designed prototype in 1950
On the 100th anniversary of Hans Wegner chairs PP Mobler 3 exclusive initially as a tribute to the legendary designer furniture. "These chairs are important because they are not only exceptional and unique examples of work Wegner, as well as examples of good design in general. They provide inspiration for future concepts." He said Kasper Pedersen Holst PP Mobler.
Adjust the seat prototype to production