- Patterned tiles in the living room
- Moroccan pendant lamp
- Bohemian look in the attic
- The red skirt
- Retro style in the hallway
- Spa Hotel in Bali offers the perfect spa break
- Limited edition designer wooden comfortable – Montigny by Roderick Vos
- Apartment for students
- Vanity in retro style
- Wooden LED floor lamp with wheels – Woobia of ABADOC
Renoma Café Gallery
If you are looking for a cafe / restaurant on Arty Paris, look no further.
You must go to Renoma Café Gallery. In a setting inspired by street art, Renoma delights the taste buds. The furniture is aesthetically disparate ages Chesterfield leather chairs, chairs and tables medallions pop art industrial style, while a mixture of tune, surprise and seduce you to watch the show during the time of a meal.