- The work in the industrial look
- Modern dining room with patterned wallpaper and wooden chairs
- 20 eclectic living room ideas – combine colors effectively
- Bright Loft in Scandinavian Minimalist Style
- The modern kitchen island in the kitchen – 45 well-appointed designs
- 35 Merry Christmas decorating ideas for the Christmas table
- Seating area in a fun, elegant combination of red tones and natural
- The thatched roof: a classic
- Shelf as a room divider in a sloping roof
- Ultra modern lounge chair designs for an exclusive device Patio
Renovate small apartment – cheap tricks for the establishment
We offer you an idea of how you can remodel your small apartment without much effort and money and set optimally.
Setting small apartment - get the old furniture a new look
The young apartment owner Megan recently moved into her first small apartment. There was little money, looking for creative ideas for installation. Instead, she decided to buy new furniture to put the old furniture with his grandparents in the scene. They were re-carpeted and painted. Chest of drawers white that his mother bought at the flea market, has been refreshed by a mirror and now serves as a room divider in the home. An old case is used as a side table in the living room. Also in the kitchen Megan had the manufacture of MDF counter cheap. Small plastic stool, it was painted with the color of money and so designed a cozy dining room.
Small apartment with vintage decoration antiques
Always at the flea market, the young cleric has several decorative treasures found - a number of bird ceramic living room, small crystal chandelier for the bedroom. Exciting pattern with flowers and tree leaves cool gray couch. Family photos and favorite images were hung on the wall. Favorite books were placed in the table trunk / coffee. In the bedroom, Megan has built the headboard made of recycled wood. Deliberately omitted curtains in the living room - the large windows let the small apartment to feel open and bright.
Photo wall in the living room - Family photos offer comfort
Old suitcase flea market serves as a side table in the living room
The white color makes the kitchen look bigger
Bedroom - bed with headboard from wooden pallets
Old dresser with mirror door and jewelry used distribution
Wardrobe and vintage chandelier in the bedroom
The owner of the apartment