- Comfortable around the fireplace
- Kitchen with yellow front
- 20 Ideas for Vintage Christmas Decorations
- Brown leather sofa
- Wall shelf design Priscilla – show or hide the decorative elements?
- Spaniards in the effect of stone wall and floor tiles – Serie Peter Ker
- Drawing sheets and cool colors
- Marine nursery in beige / white
- Double bed with integrated bed-side table
- Built-in wardrobe with sliding doors
Repurpose baby – 18 brilliant ideas for recycling
Children grow up quickly. In the first place, from the cradle, and then developed by the bed. If you plan any more children at the moment, you can reuse the crib. But how can you use a sunbed again? Take a look at our ideas of recycling and to find inspiration for her.
Reusing a cot in the office
An old table can have many other functions to save as old things in the basement. Make an office for the home office by placing a sheet of glass. Dismantled the grid you can use as a door-book or a newspaper. The bed springs mounted on the wall to serve as bulletin boards for small notes and calendar vintage. If you have seen one side of the crib, is a great game for kids or office. You can also remove the table with chalkboard paint. Another interesting idea for the nursery would be to build all the dolls for girls auditorium.
Remove old baby's bed
The old bed does not have to be alone in the nursery. Make a bench for the front porch, raised to the herbs in the garden or even a table service for the bed area of the grid. The child can also be reused in a beautiful swing.
Bench for the porch
Office for kindergarten
good organization for the learning space
Cradle as a bench
A cart for the surface of the gate
Chairs in the kitchen
Lattice mounted on the wall
Networks such as a slate
Buffet for the baby shower
Playhouse for dolls