- Screening for garden fence – wood or plastic?
- 55 stairs designs that act as sculptures in space
- Blogs … A theme: External
- Balcony furniture comfortable
- Coins of unused labor
- Shop romantic design in red, white and beige
- Penthouse in Scandinavian style with a touch of minimalism
- Cushions on sofa
- Bedroom with bathroom
- Stone floor
Scandinavian Living – decorated in white with red accents
There is a good reason why the Scandinavian style of life has become so popular in recent years - the establishment of the North offers attractive color combinations that make the rooms feel spacious and bright. We present a draft of England, which was "Scandinavian live" inspiring concept.
Scandinavian live - a house a facelift
The Design Studio JW Construction was entrusted with the task of restoring an old house in Cambridge, MA. The client has provided the framework for a modern, yet comfortable. The open living space on the ground floor was painted entirely in white snow - as well as the furniture. The kitchen counter, on the set of the wall near the fireplace - it's all white. This purist color is the perfect backdrop for the red accents and makes them better accentuate. Two red hanging lamps, decorative pillows and more shifts optically connect the different areas of the carpet. Simple but / or exactly why / style super - so that the end result looks like. The house is a perfect example for all those who love to live and Scandinavian inspiration for the interior design are looking for.
Scandinavian Direct - 3 important principles of the institution
If you also want to try Scandinavian, you must follow these plant three principles:
- Color scheme - walls and ceilings and floors of white gloss laminate. Splash of red / blue or yellow to make the interior looks livable. The focus is mainly the earth - from colorful rugs. The furniture is painted in white or natural color of the wood. The surfaces are matt, gloss is almost completely eliminated.
- Materials - wood, glass and metal. On the stone is almost completely eliminated.
- Furniture - Furniture is simple. Three legs of tables and chairs, sofa and two upholstered seats shelves for self-construction of the most popular pieces of furniture system.
In the living room, you will not miss a shelving system
The kitchen - white cabinets with metal handles and a small island
White Kitchen in Scandinavian style
Bathroom - all in white
Red accents optically connect the different parts