- Ethno-Look in the living room
- Complementary colors for a sense of deeper color
- Tiles in a checkerboard pattern
- Clematis Climbing Plants – Tips for planting, care and cutting.
- Dark gray background to the study
- Garden lighting with lanterns and lanterns
- Motor driven surfboard designer of JetSurf unveiled new sport
- The aquarium set up as a decorative element in home interior
- Modern room with color accent
- The matching sofa design ensures comfort in the living room
Scandinavian style in a small apartment in Stockholm
Scandinavian style for your home. When we think this way of life, think bright colors, natural materials and simplicity. This small apartment (34 square meters) is located in Östermalm, a large district in central Stockholm, Sweden. And even if the area is small, the accommodation is very spacious and bright with the use of glass walls and bright colors. The wall of glass takes the bedroom of a certain part of private life, but in turn creates a very open and airy and completely transforms the space around it. The large mirror leaning against the wall further enhances the feeling of openness and space and makes larger room.
Scandinavian style apartment - Bright and spacious
Terms of small floor apartment is interesting and unusual. The room is like a box of glass, which is integrated into the open space. The living area includes most of the remaining space. A fireplace provides warmth and comfort. Kaminart This is often seen in Scandinavian homes and is one of the most important elements.
Scandinavian style home - Bright colors and wooden furniture
The device can not be described as Scandinavian, but also as a modern - furniture with clean lines and simple shapes. Wood is a very popular material in the Scandinavian style of life. Table and chairs in the living room coffee are rustic in contrast to the modern high chairs.
The large windows allow natural light in the apartment
The balcony is small but offers a magnificent view of the surroundings. The small kitchen is also part of the open floor plan and is adjacent to the living room and dining room. The kitchen is modern and pure white, except for some details like marble. Although it is not very spacious, offering plenty of storage space.
rustic wooden coffee table
white tulips in vase
Fireplace in a corner