- 25 luxurious house decorations – ZZ Architects Ideas
- Tinker Lantern – Beautiful children with garden decor, do it yourself
- Development of ideas in a rustic style – combining furniture and lighting
- Arriving at the private coverage that you use in the garden?
- Open apartment on the ground floor – an idea uniquely designed for style and warmth
- Prefabricated "silver maple" Casa
- evening sun in the living room
- The vibrant colors of the interior cleverly used – 3D visualizations
- Tips Dahlias – plant, care for winter and summer flowers
- metal garden decorations – How large sculptures effect is used
Setting the girls’ youth room – 55 ideas and tips
Teenage girls change their beliefs, interests and favorite colors every day and show an extreme desire for privacy. Therefore, designing and decorating the youth room is like walking on a minefield. You can do it if you show an understanding of their personality and needs. If your daughter has the feeling of having control over her own environment, your discussions should be easier. We have some fascinating examples of girls' youth room that can serve as inspiration for the project.
Youth room for girls - Colors
Ask your daughter which color combination she likes the most and give her three variations that are best suited her room, depending on the size and orientation. Remember that warm colors include pink, red, and purple while the green, turquoise, and blue are cold colors. Paint three walls with a very light color and the fourth wall with a darker shade of the same color as an accent. Light pink is a soothing background color, which can be perfectly combined with fuchsia and lime. For the wall decoration, you can use wall decals, large posters of her favorite stars, fashion icons, cute animals, and even the places she wants to visit. Butterflies, stars, and flowers are the most popular figures in the youth room for girls.
Youth room for girls - Furniture
Choose a large bed of light wood such as pine and beech or an upholstered bed with a beautiful headboard for a palatial feeling. Bed with storage provides more storage space. Create a small work area with desk and wall shelves for books to read. Do not forget to add a large mirror on the wall and, if there is enough space to improvise, a small dressing table.
What kind of decoration to choose in the youth room for girls?
Teenagers use their beds as a place to read, do homework and everything else. Select a bedspread made of durable materials and in a dark shade from the color scheme you have chosen so that stains and dirt become invisible. Colorful patterned pillows complete the picture. Your daughter can choose all other decorative elements herself.
Warm, bright colors and a sunny mood
Light gray and pink
Vibrant shades of pink
A dressing table is the dream of every girl
Brown and pink tones
Gold, creamy white and some Bordeaux accents
Abstract painting on the wall behind the bed
Frame large posters and hang on the wall