- Bathtubs freestanding orange
- Wrought iron in architecture – 107 fences and railings.
- Beautify IKEA office – Furniture as Ideas
- Abstract wallpaper
- House for an open design – minimalist installation einmutende Canny
- Penthouse in Scandinavian style with a touch of minimalism
- Natural Stone Wall
- Upholstered chairs with a retro look and a large balloon lamp
- Interview: Book Interior
- Beach in Ibiza – relax under the sun with a cocktail in hand
Today, I take you to visit a flat in the old port of Jaffa in Tel Aviv.
It was renovated by architects Israeli Pitsou Kedem. These 100 m² of history have a view overlooking the Mediterranean Sea.
A unique apartment, not only for its location but also for its structure.