- Innovative design – beach hut Of the Crosson Clarke Carnachan
- The Nourishmat mini garden project ünterstützt a healthy diet
- Architectural sink design with dynamic wing shape
- Shelving system with integrated folding bed
- Modern House renovated pool, offers flexibility of use
- Sky blue headboard with matching bedside table
- 101 ideas for exterior and interior lighting designer lamps failed
- Living room lamps
- Folding chairs for dining room
The modern kitchen design Ernestomeda Solaris by Pietro Arosio
This beautiful kitchen design by Ernestomeda called Solaris. The kitchen was designed by Italian designer Pietro Arosio. The unusual design looks more modern and futuristic. The angular geometric shapes, straight lines and simple design, cooking, the perfect piece of furniture suitable for a minimalist interior.
Solaris Kitchen Design by Pietro Arosio for the modern kitchen
The Solaris kitchens design is designed as an unconventional kitchen almost provocative. The modern design was not designed as a typical kitchen. The upper part was made relatively thin. The elegant silhouette is accentuated by thin steel legs. A vaulted room was located above the sink to prevent water is poured over the edge. A steel building has been designed as a cover for the sink pipes.
The design of the Solaris kitchen with elegant shapes and clean lines
The kitchen design Ernestomeda is exactly a modern and minimalist style. The successful combination of high quality materials such as stainless steel and ceramic resulting in one of the best and most interesting designs Ernestomeda. As a practical addition is also a drawer with several drawers on wheels. With its attractive design, the kitchen island Solaris will be the highlight in the interior of your kitchen.
The future of the kitchen island Ernestomeda
Seen from above, the Solaris kitchen
The sink in detail
Side view of the island Ernestomeda Solaris Kitchen
Stainless steel used as the main material
Ceramic board with protection function
Stable base with an elegant design
Photos of Ernestomeda