- Popular destinations in Europe for a short vacation with children in the spring
- Designer hammock with metal frame – that holiday feeling at home
- Cinema under the historical closet
- Cabinets, countertops and bar stools in white
- Non-woven wallpaper in fern-optic
- Living room and kitchen in one space – 20 modern design ideas
- The ceiling panels in white
- 30 Dexter Morgan ideas for spooky Halloween party decoration
- A beautiful balcony and terrace design – Make your mark one!
- The Creator
The recycle and reuse old yoga mat – Tips for the Budget
Yoga, aerobics, pilates - popular sports for many women. You can easily do this at home, because you only need small equipment namely a yoga or exercise mat. The mats provide more comfort during exercise, but nobody wants to lie on the cold floor. But! Let's face it, even if you bought the perfect yoga mat, there is a good chance that you have a collection of yoga mats in the house. And will probably never be used again for its intended purpose. Then you ask what you should do with it all? This is where lies the answer - the old yoga mat to reuse and recycle!
Reuse old yoga mats
We offer some practical ideas that you can tinker with these great spongy, colorful pieces themselves. Enjoy the best features of the yoga mat in the household - non-slip bottom, low emissions and, above all, even machine washable. Craft projects and materials needed are very simple and cost almost nothing. Take glue, string and scissors lace, and off you go!