- 21 delicious gifts ideas for Mother's Day – Day cooking Cake Mother
- Ornaments model
- Design tips and ideas for small gardens – What not to miss?
- Color-dive with covers
- Minimalist Aquarium in Postojna Cave, Slovenia
- Set 33 ideas for children's creativity
- Mobile kitchen of Chmara.Rosinke brings a new style of living with it
- Sliding frosted glass
- An achievement by Isabelle Le Trung
- Ideas for modern bathroom Bathroom: Vanilla Sky Collection
The recycle and reuse old yoga mat – Tips for the Budget
Yoga, aerobics, pilates - popular sports for many women. You can easily do this at home, because you only need small equipment namely a yoga or exercise mat. The mats provide more comfort during exercise, but nobody wants to lie on the cold floor. But! Let's face it, even if you bought the perfect yoga mat, there is a good chance that you have a collection of yoga mats in the house. And will probably never be used again for its intended purpose. Then you ask what you should do with it all? This is where lies the answer - the old yoga mat to reuse and recycle!
Reuse old yoga mats
We offer some practical ideas that you can tinker with these great spongy, colorful pieces themselves. Enjoy the best features of the yoga mat in the household - non-slip bottom, low emissions and, above all, even machine washable. Craft projects and materials needed are very simple and cost almost nothing. Take glue, string and scissors lace, and off you go!