- Use chalkboard paint creatively – decoration ideas for the nursery
- Bright dining room to the front window
- Kitchen / dining room
- Room in white with accents of color
- TRAVELLER from Roomers Design Studio
- Unusual bookcase design of Carpanelli as flat-highlight
- WPC Decking – A popular soil for terraces and balconies
- Narrow Apartment set-white aesthetics with a rustic touch
- Rustic living room in the loft
- Privacy for the garden – Powerful ideas for outdoot area
The recycle and reuse old yoga mat – Tips for the Budget
Yoga, aerobics, pilates - popular sports for many women. You can easily do this at home, because you only need small equipment namely a yoga or exercise mat. The mats provide more comfort during exercise, but nobody wants to lie on the cold floor. But! Let's face it, even if you bought the perfect yoga mat, there is a good chance that you have a collection of yoga mats in the house. And will probably never be used again for its intended purpose. Then you ask what you should do with it all? This is where lies the answer - the old yoga mat to reuse and recycle!
Reuse old yoga mats
We offer some practical ideas that you can tinker with these great spongy, colorful pieces themselves. Enjoy the best features of the yoga mat in the household - non-slip bottom, low emissions and, above all, even machine washable. Craft projects and materials needed are very simple and cost almost nothing. Take glue, string and scissors lace, and off you go!