- Summer decoration for home and garden that exudes a southern flair
- Front yard with white picket fence and trees
- Favorite Chiara Stella Home
- A 60s house
- The wood recycling in the art installations of Phoebe Washburn
- Design inspired chaise Q1 geodesic domes
- Modern Country House Design in Australia with supple natural forms
- Elqui Domos in Chile Hotel – No better place for stargazing
- Luxury Resort Kui Buri in Thailand – architecture with natural materials
- Rustic kitchen farmhouse in natural stone
The recycle and reuse old yoga mat – Tips for the Budget
Yoga, aerobics, pilates - popular sports for many women. You can easily do this at home, because you only need small equipment namely a yoga or exercise mat. The mats provide more comfort during exercise, but nobody wants to lie on the cold floor. But! Let's face it, even if you bought the perfect yoga mat, there is a good chance that you have a collection of yoga mats in the house. And will probably never be used again for its intended purpose. Then you ask what you should do with it all? This is where lies the answer - the old yoga mat to reuse and recycle!
Reuse old yoga mats
We offer some practical ideas that you can tinker with these great spongy, colorful pieces themselves. Enjoy the best features of the yoga mat in the household - non-slip bottom, low emissions and, above all, even machine washable. Craft projects and materials needed are very simple and cost almost nothing. Take glue, string and scissors lace, and off you go!