- Perfect garden party-planning tablet and colorful dish as table decoration
- Tent with porch
- White Furniture and yellow accents
- Stoves comparison – advantages and disadvantages of different types of fireplaces
- List of the top destinations in Europe: 50 countries – 50 ideas for trips
- Freestanding bathtub and sink in the attic
- Creating a beautiful garden at the entrance – garden design in the atrium
- Living room
- House Tafelkalender
- Design Beach Hotel Pacific in Australia is similar to the ancient ruins
The selection of suitable materials for the roof terrace
A terrace is a popular meeting place for friends and family for the activities and events on a hot summer day outdoors. However, the canopy is a more practical because it protects against the sun and rain. In front of you, but there is a wide choice of materials for the roof terrace.
Materials for the roof terrace - wooden pergola
A roof terrace which offers ample sun and is not fully covered, wooden pergola. This is solid wood for durability and has spaces between the wooden beams, so that sunlight can flood. The plants receive enough sunlight to thrive under the wooden structure, but does not protect your patio from the rain. And although the pergola is not a fixed roof, is very stable in high winds.
Materials for the roof terrace - Polycarbonate
The polycarbonate seems to be made of glass, but it is actually plexiglass. It 'available in a light color or a variety of shades to block sunlight as much as you want. This type of material for the canopy to protect your patio from rain and snow, yet allow sunlight to clean. The plants on the terrace would enjoy this glass because they can transform your patio on a sunny day in a winter garden. The polycarbonate roofs, but are not very stable against strong wind, hail and snow storms.
combination of aluminum and glass
Aluminum canopy is very robust and provides full shade on the patio. It consists of corrugated sheets that overlap and provide a water tight seal. You can paint in a color. Aluminum roofs withstand high winds, hail and heavy snow.
Wood Roof Patio
Umbrella with aluminum shafts
Terrace on the roof of glass in the courtyard
Plexiglas and metal construction
Pergola wooden slats
large veranda with wooden roof