- Black chairs in green fabric
- Modern living room in a house
- Italian kitchens with state of the art concepts – Gamma Arclinea
- Counter Beige
- Inspired by Scandinavian iron planters – Linne of Röshults
- A simple and classy interior
- A loft in Milan
- purple furniture for a classic look
- Kitchen island in place of a kitchen table
- Pink Room Youth
The work of the designer Ruy Teixeira
Ruy Teixeira by its pure design concept, takes us into a different world.
His creations seem to modern art paintings, everything is placed in a carefully ordered disorder. Her choice of bright and warm colors remind his native Brazil. Nothing attacks us, everything is sweetness and poetry.
This house with its minimalist design but is just breathtaking. Everything is there, called the dream, every room has a space in the calculated geometry, functional furniture, the decor is light and makes live without ever hitting our eyes.
Again Ruy Teixeira, with its soft and poetic vision of design shows that modernism and the avant-garde interior design can have a soul.
An interior decoration to the minimum
A house flower hill in Los Angeles
Top 10 cent designer
A workspace colorful.