- Two levels in the nursery
- Living with hooks yellow
- Dining room set in black
- Room in pastel colors
- Get some more – minimalism in the design of the garden fountain
- Seating Area in the nursery
- Modern kitchen and dining room in bright Loft
- Fabric covers for the design of color
- Antique desk in front of the window
- Blue wall in the nursery
Mixing the cozy and elegant atmosphere of a very refreshing and vibrant flashy colors of the XXI century Victorian house that is the challenge that brilliantly noted architects Nick Travers and Justin Northrop.
The founders of Studio Techne Australian architecture have made this house a haven of light, color, and refinement. Tables and lamps, inspired Pop Art, seem perfectly blend in a regular style wrought iron and frills.
The whole gives a very minimalist style residence, bringing him modernity lacked.