- Luxury villa with stunning views offers relaxation under the palm trees
- Create hillside garden and terrace design – tips from the pros
- 3D wall panels made from sugarcane – an environmentally friendly alternative for home
- Flamingo background wallpaper in the bathroom
- Small fireplace in the living room colorful
- 15 ideas for dining room interior design in rustic chic
- Kids bunk bed in yellow
- Collection futuristic furniture of different species of insects inspired
- Living room
Wardrobe with sliding doors-A wonderful storage space under
The doors offer a contemporary alternative to the classic wardrobe. They offer comfort and functionality, space saving, closing and opening. Wardrobe with sliding doors is ideal for a small room where space is missing.
Wardrobe with sliding doors and floral motifs
You can have the item wardrobe in an alcove that hides a fireplace or maximize the attic. If the room and the walls are asymmetric, freestanding furniture and cabinets classics would not be so convenient. Wardrobe with sliding doors has many advantages. They are ideal for attic or only small spaces. They are often chosen for their looks and modern style.
Wardrobe with sliding doors and mirror
The sliding doors can be designed according to taste - milk glass, wood, mirrors, polished or mixed. The design should be color-coordinated with the installation. Bright colors and reflective surfaces may create the illusion of space.
The sliding door closet provides plenty of storage space. For the interior, you can select different classification systems such as drawers, shelves, coat, belt, tie, scarves, shoes and other accessories. Be sure to use all the space in the closet perfectly.
abstract patterns in black and white
in the wall along
wood grain hot and bright