- A small wooden summer house in Moscow by Khachaturian architects
- Aquarium and bird in a cage design – the concept duplex
- 40 paintings and design ideas 2015 – embellish the elegant home
- Home Media minimalist furniture
- The kitchen back wall Soon – Instructions for laying tile
- Creative idea – tasty surprise for your partner and children
- Stainless steel grill Metalco Home – a necessity in the outer region
- Designer villa in Spain reflects the Mediterranean atmosphere
- Blue wall color and contrast
Wardrobe with sliding doors- a wonderful storage space.
Sliding wardrobe doors offer a contemporary alternative to the classic wardrobe. They offer comfort and functionality and they save space. A wardrobe with sliding doors is ideal for a small room where space is limited.
Wardrobe with sliding doors and floral motifs.
You can have the wardrobe in an alcove so you make absolute maximum use of your space. This piece of furniture is ideal for attic rooms where space is limited and also irregular. These wardrobes also look modern and sleek to the point that many people with ample space in their home still choose them.
Wardrobe with sliding doors and mirror.
The sliding doors can be designed according to taste - milk glass, wood, mirrors, polished or a mixture. The design should be color-coordinated with the room as a whole. Bright colors and reflective surfaces may create the illusion of space.
The sliding door closet provides plenty of storage space. For the interior, you can select different classification systems such as drawers, shelves and hangers for coats, belts, ties, scarves, shoes and other accessories. Be sure to use all the space in the closet perfectly.
Abstract patterns in black and white.
Wood grain, warm and bright.