- Indirect lighting in the living room
- Chez Prune & Joseph
- Adjust apartment – aesthetics can be very functional Geometrsiche
- Original pattern wallpaper and wall stickers decorate any room
- Protection against the sun on the balcony
- House with swimming pool
- Make a Mediterranean atmosphere, different Erdtönne
- Office in the center of the room
- Ocean scene with chair design
- football in the living room
Wardrobe with sliding doors- a wonderful storage space.
Sliding wardrobe doors offer a contemporary alternative to the classic wardrobe. They offer comfort and functionality and they save space. A wardrobe with sliding doors is ideal for a small room where space is limited.
Wardrobe with sliding doors and floral motifs.
You can have the wardrobe in an alcove so you make absolute maximum use of your space. This piece of furniture is ideal for attic rooms where space is limited and also irregular. These wardrobes also look modern and sleek to the point that many people with ample space in their home still choose them.
Wardrobe with sliding doors and mirror.
The sliding doors can be designed according to taste - milk glass, wood, mirrors, polished or a mixture. The design should be color-coordinated with the room as a whole. Bright colors and reflective surfaces may create the illusion of space.
The sliding door closet provides plenty of storage space. For the interior, you can select different classification systems such as drawers, shelves and hangers for coats, belts, ties, scarves, shoes and other accessories. Be sure to use all the space in the closet perfectly.
Abstract patterns in black and white.
Wood grain, warm and bright.