- White leather sofa
- Classic design lamp "Bourgie" Kartell redesigned in many ways
- Provide with complementary colors
- A cozy and colorful hotel
- housing trends Ideas for the device in white and black
- 20 decoration ideas for the bathroom – Decorative Wall Accents and Accessories
- 25 Kids furniture designs and ideas for boys nursery
- White living room with colorful designs
- Anleuchten beautiful 15 ideas for landscape lighting patio garden
- Design wardrobe in style creative input
Wardrobe with sliding doors- a wonderful storage space.
Sliding wardrobe doors offer a contemporary alternative to the classic wardrobe. They offer comfort and functionality and they save space. A wardrobe with sliding doors is ideal for a small room where space is limited.
Wardrobe with sliding doors and floral motifs.
You can have the wardrobe in an alcove so you make absolute maximum use of your space. This piece of furniture is ideal for attic rooms where space is limited and also irregular. These wardrobes also look modern and sleek to the point that many people with ample space in their home still choose them.
Wardrobe with sliding doors and mirror.
The sliding doors can be designed according to taste - milk glass, wood, mirrors, polished or a mixture. The design should be color-coordinated with the room as a whole. Bright colors and reflective surfaces may create the illusion of space.
The sliding door closet provides plenty of storage space. For the interior, you can select different classification systems such as drawers, shelves and hangers for coats, belts, ties, scarves, shoes and other accessories. Be sure to use all the space in the closet perfectly.
Abstract patterns in black and white.
Wood grain, warm and bright.