- 10 eco-friendly products and equipment for the kitchen
- Minimalist Wooden house with a courtyard in the middle of the big city
- Build and decorate furniture itself – ideas for outdoor use
- Design wooden wall lamps – similar astronomical phenomena "Kolo"
- Modern kitchen with work area
- The staircase decorating ideas with paint leftover wallpaper and wall stickers
- Wooden Garden Furniture maintain regular cleaning and oiling
- Bathrooms in natural colors combined with accessories gray
- Design glass coffee table – as a prism that refracts light
- Duplex with tile red-brown
Wood kitchen ultra-modern Sine Tempore by Valcucine sleek design
Wood Kitchen Sine Tempore designer Gabriele Centazzo meets design and modern art. The product was launched in 2015 on the market. The builders of the traditions of the Italian Valcucine kitchen and craft techniques in the world today continue properly.
Wooden kitchen has had a long tradition continues
Valcucine has a wooden kitchen Sine Tempore developed and staged as the embodiment of traditional craft techniques such as carving, pyrography, the art of, the art of mosaic, stone technical work. The kitchen must provide traditional values.
Wake traditional crafts to new life
Wood Kitchen Sine Tempore by Valcucine ensures durability and is available for sustainable development. Their lives do not contribute to reducing environmental impact. The man who is kitchen surfaces and fronts are not only highly functional, but also to emphasize the individuality of the wearer.
Individual design of surfaces
The kitchen cabinets are made of solid elm Tactile and countertops - marble and porphyry. The mosaics were used to decorate wood surfaces. Sine Tempore modern kitchen can be successfully combined with a hood in copper or stainless steel.
Stop kitchen counters and back walls
Technology coarse manual processing of surfaces, which produces a wavy look and mimics natural stone, is an excellent complement to the natural look of a wooden kitchen.
Decorative hand stone processing
Woodwork and Sculpture
Hitting duck material Orman occur with decorative character. Carved ornaments are well combined with ornaments pyrography on wood, cork, leather.
Handwerliche Inlay is a decorative technique in which pieces of different materials and colors and are put together, leaving a beautiful design or an image created.
Decorative ornaments for kitchen cabinets
Mosaics decorate the kitchen surfaces Sine Tempore
Sine Tempore by designer Gabriele Centazzo
Sustainability aesthetics is guaranteed
Faces hand-decorated kitchen
System Modern kitchen offers enough space
Wooden kitchen equipped with high quality
Italian designer kitchen with a rectangular outline
Suspension with brass body wood for kitchen appliances