- Living room
- wallpaper design motif inspired Shibori textile art
- Camera design with green plants hanging planters and pots
- Contemporary fireplace design offers an attractive flame pattern
- 9 myths about organic swimming pond in the organic garden
- Fiber cement planters – Ideal for urban gardening on the balcony
- Terrace with sea view
- 23 decorating ideas for kids room with pitched roof
- Swimming pool in the garden build – tips that will help you plan
A designer deck chair resembles a woman lying on the floor
"Hose" is a recliner innovative design by Sand & Birch design. This minimalist lounge chair is inspired by the shape of a woman lying on the floor. If you look at the design closely, you even notice her long gloves and boots. Two tubes are surprisingly dynamic sensual skluptur padded with soft leather complexion and supplemented with pieces of shiny metal. The construction consists of a metal frame, polyurethane, leather and steel. The upholstery of the chair is available in white, red leather shiny black or eco-leather. The color is customizable.
Design lounge chair with a sensual form sklupturalen
The chair design "flexible pipe" has a unique aesthetic appeal. The design is obviously influenced by minimalism and really tickles our fancy. And also in view of convenience, the two tubes are coated with soft white leather to impress their users.
Lounge chair design "hose" on exposure
Sand & Birch is an Italian design studio founded in 2003 when Andrea Fino and Samanta Snidaro have decided to unite their different cultural backgrounds and experiences of a single project. Andrea Fino studied law and worked in the field of communication and organization of the event. Samanta Snidaro studied architecture in Italy and Spain, and has extensive experience in the field of photography and graphic design. Together, they began to focus on the shapes and design.
Woman, dressed in white, with silver boots and gloves
Available in a palette of rich colors
Polyurethane, steel and leather