- Shelves in the dining room
- Living with an industrial look
- 18 ideas DIY tips for Christmas trees that attract the attention of everyone
- Childre integrated
- Small urban garden design – garden design ideas for modern
- Contemporary wardrobe with found objects is encouraged recycling old furniture
- 56 ideas for bamboo in the garden – out of sight or decoration?
- Traditional masks as wall decor
- ceiling light "Discocó"
Blé Food Hall, Greece 1 +1 = 1, London / Milan
Behind the sum of 1 +1 = 1 hides the planning office by Claudio Silvestrin and Giuliana Salmaso. It is to make known through his minimalist designs with the claim the needs of the people at the center. The senses are to be receptive to calm and fine things again. I find that this is best achieved: The room radiates through his contemplative atmosphere of dignity and peace. Reached the planners have, through the use of archaic material, monolithic shapes and a light sensitive planning. The core of the design is the huge, 12-meter-high oven, which is a symbol of the source of healthy, good food. More design bakeries can be found even in cool hunter