- Sunken tub and cement
- Stool red as an accent color
- Plant Breeding balcony – beautiful flowers combined in pairs
- Gray room with colored cushion
- Living in a bungalow with retro furniture
- White dream room under the canopy
- Modular system consisting of glass offers endless design possibilities
- An apartment where space has been optimized
- 5 Basic Tips for modern garden design at home
- Setting up small bedroom – 20 ideas for optimal planning
Knitted designer lamps combine technology and tradition
This interesting creative lamps were created by Ariel Zuckermann. The knitted wool has been managed as a cover for the spherical lamp and the way the lights can be hanged. These original designs are the perfect combination of technology and tradition and are determined to make the inside.
Lamps design knitted panel with finely integrated
These lamps design particularly impressed with the production of fine wool lining. Knitted boxes were made in different colors, so that they meet all domestic and so many combinations of colors possible. Trim rope hanging makes unusual standards and practical solution designer spherical lamps.
The creative designer knitted lamps spherical
Lamps design with spherical shape with an unusual solution for the modern interior. These creative designs represent the successful fusion of technology and tradition in a modern interior design. The covers are very practical and will help you to easily carry the lamps, and to reproduce the ordinary spherical lamps.
The fine knit detail
Knitted in the form of a sock covering
Lamps with wool lining are easy to carry