- A hotel in Capri
- Bright Loft in Scandinavian Minimalist Style
- Kitchen Splashbacks – 85 new ideas for your kitchen splashbacks
- Grey pigeon sitting on colorful retro living room
- Provencal style in a noble interpretation
- Wooden holiday home blends harmoniously with the forest landscape
- Dining set with bench and create more seats at the table
- Bunk bed in the nursery
- Independent country style bathroom
- Herbs wallpaper light blue
Knitted designer lamps combine technology and tradition
This interesting creative lamps were created by Ariel Zuckermann. The knitted wool has been managed as a cover for the spherical lamp and the way the lights can be hanged. These original designs are the perfect combination of technology and tradition and are determined to make the inside.
Lamps design knitted panel with finely integrated
These lamps design particularly impressed with the production of fine wool lining. Knitted boxes were made in different colors, so that they meet all domestic and so many combinations of colors possible. Trim rope hanging makes unusual standards and practical solution designer spherical lamps.
The creative designer knitted lamps spherical
Lamps design with spherical shape with an unusual solution for the modern interior. These creative designs represent the successful fusion of technology and tradition in a modern interior design. The covers are very practical and will help you to easily carry the lamps, and to reproduce the ordinary spherical lamps.
The fine knit detail
Knitted in the form of a sock covering
Lamps with wool lining are easy to carry