- Christmas decoration in white and green – the color scheme naturally beautiful
- Wooden single bed for small rooms
- Zoned living
- A modern concrete CHANG Architects
- Small rooms are larger than the transparent furniture
- Muuto esstsich chair with "nerd"
- 17 Ideas for LED kitchen lighting that can change the interior
- Colourful dining room with bright colors
- Narrow Apartment set-white aesthetics with a rustic touch
- The London Design Festival 2015 in pictures: Highlights of the event
Remove the top floor – great idea you can use the space
You want to develop your attic? Let yourself be inspired by this idea! The owners of this family wanted to use the space under the roof of sense. They asked architects to design in Brazil with the task of turning the attic into a comfortable office.
Remove and attic
The family home has a pitched roof, so there is enough space for a comfortable office / library. The architects wanted to expand the attic and change in a constructive way. So two walls were richly glazed skylight and installed. The glass facade can now abundant light in the room. The roof has also been isolated rooms and a floor heating has been installed. The area was divided by function - the south side is a closet in the north - a comfortable bathroom. It was established sparingly - a floor-to-ceiling high wall shelf made of wood, the collection of books on the screen, a small wooden desk and several chairs offer comfortable seating. The library is visually separated by curtains bathroom.
Expand the attic - For design idea
Using the available surface sensitive
Small cozy library with a desk