- Garden Lounge, veranda
- Black wall behind the bed in the old building
- Light and shadow define the architecture of the house futuristic
- Wall in nursery
- 10 Top Tourist Attractions in Barcelona Tips for a trip
- Tradition and modernity
- Comfortable sofa
- Design of modern kitchen with beautiful light timeless
- Single house with glass facade – sanctuary in the big city
A wooden house surrounded by greenery
This house surrounded by lush vegetation found in the outskirts of Buenos Aires.
Within this climate warmer, the infrastructure of undeniable originality is set to compete with the beauty of the surrounding environment.
The interior designed by the architect and designer Alejandro Sticotti only compete with the beauty outside of the building while boosting originality that bathes in this house. The space is sober and chic. The objects collected during travels add a touch of originality to this home.