- Creamy white sofa and coffee table with glass top
- Birdcage Pendant Lights
- Pop Art on canvas
- Office DIY on the chest red
- Living with an industrial look
- Laminate flooring – the advantages of laminate flooring over wood
- Frederic Hooft
- Red chair and wood siding
- Interior room Baby Pink / taupe
- Pebbles in the garden-the application possibilities of the construction material
A wooden house surrounded by greenery
This house surrounded by lush vegetation found in the outskirts of Buenos Aires.
Within this climate warmer, the infrastructure of undeniable originality is set to compete with the beauty of the surrounding environment.
The interior designed by the architect and designer Alejandro Sticotti only compete with the beauty outside of the building while boosting originality that bathes in this house. The space is sober and chic. The objects collected during travels add a touch of originality to this home.